Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kubikiribocho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Kubikiribocho Left_bar_bleue320/320Kubikiribocho Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Kubikiribocho Weapontemplate

Name: Kubikiribocho (首斬り包丁; Literally meaning "Decapitating Carving Knife")

Type: Greatsword

Quantity: One

Description: The executioner's blade is a six foot long behemoth of a sword with two holes cut into the blade itself to serve a purpose. The blade itself is a long rectangular shape that curves out at the end so that the point rests slightly higher than the rest of the blade. Near the end is a circular shape that has been carved out in the original design, this can be used to hold a person still as the inside of that circle has a sharpened edge so someone caught in it must be very careful as they would be one jerk of the wielder's arm away from decapitation. Another half circle has been added to the cutting edge itself further down near the handle, this serves the purpose of making decapitation slices extremely clean. The handle is nearly a foot long itself in addition to the six foot blade, more than half of this handle (8 inches) are detachable and able to be screwed on and off to make transportation easier. The weight of the blade (nearly one hundred pounds) makes it awkward to use for those with decent ability with a blade (meaning those that do not have kenjutsu as their primary or secondary specializations) making it nearly impossible to use an tiring them out after swinging it around for three posts. This blade is only able to cut through iron, nothing tougher can be sliced through unless the cutting edge is enhanced by a jutsu of the wielder that is completely seperate from the weapon itself. A human body however is another thing as this is a blade designed to hack through people, it treats a person as a stick of butter against a red hot knife; cutting in extremely clean though this will still require a powerful swing on the wielder's behalf.

Abilities: This weapon can slice through enemies easily, and can easily put up with most blades. However it isn't indestructible. For this, it has a designed failsafe. It can convert the iron in the blood of all enemies (including NPCs) into solid iron, which will repair it over time, to perfect condition, no matter the level of damage (from a chip half of the blade missing, and everything in between and beyond.) As a cool side-feature, it has a screw-on handle, for when you feel like you don't need that extra foot of handle to have. To restore half of the blade, 35 cups have to be put on the sword, and to restore completely 70 cups(All of the enemy's blood) are to be put on the sword.

Durability: The blade is made of chakra iron which is the equivalent of normal steel.

History: The Executioner's sword is one of the seven blades of legend and rival brother of the Kiba pike swords as their ability to destroy the sword is countered by its regeneration. Kubikiribocho had been stored away with the remains of its previous master for centuries until in his exile Takeshi tracked it down using the final clue given to him by his uncle Gintoki. Upon his arrival to the tomb the remains came back to life full of skin and power, it took him days but eventually Takeshi defeated the master of the weapon and claimed it as his prize. Using this sword he has won many great battles in the history of his country and is famous as its new master world wide.

Appearance:

Executioner's Blade:

Last edited by Takeshi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Done with this one, I kept the ability the exact same but expanded on the description so it said more than "a sword with 2 holes in it"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Kubikiribocho Left_bar_bleue410/410Kubikiribocho Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Are you keeping the cutting power standard?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:45 pm

hmm, how about we make it weaker against metal (able to slice iron but nothing higher) while giving it an innate ability to cleanly cleave through people like butter? Sound fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 pm

So if you were to swing it, now deep through the torso can it go before stopping?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Im saying that it would be pretty weak for a legendary sword like this against metal but if I swing full force I can split a human in half like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:30 pm

True, due to the massive size with full force behind the blade. Add it in and it will be ready.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Transferred from Mirage, Approved and free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kubikiribocho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubikiribocho   Kubikiribocho I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kubikiribocho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: