Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shroud of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shroud of Darkness Left_bar_bleue340/340Shroud of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

Shroud of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Shroud of Darkness   Shroud of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Shroud of Darkness Weapontemplate

Name: Shroud of Darkness
Type: Hooded Cloak
Quantity: 1
Description: a singular cloak that is about the size of any other cloak. It has a soft and delicate feeling to it, almost as if made of silk, and has the Kanji of darkness (冥) in blood red on the center. It also seems to sparkle when you move it from place to place. It is not very light, being about 1.5 lbs. with light winds, it will flutter helplessly around Etais neck
Abilities: First, when saying the single word, 'Futa' and cover yourself with the cloak, it camaflauges you so you are invisible to the ordinary eye. The only way of seeing through it and spotting the person underneath is if you have a jutsu allowing you to see through it, or if the person utters the word 'Hireki', which the cloak and the person under it is revealed. You are unable to attack while under it. Also, it muffles light noises, such as light footsteps, and breathing. It has a 10 post duration and a 6 post cooldown.
Durability: It's a cloak, and just as durable.
History: Etai, being a notorious prankster, had stolen a mans cloak, and wore it around his neck as a joke. He had it with him after that. And, one day, he said the word Fuki, as a joke, and the cloak had shrouded his body in a veil of invisibility, panicing, Etai uttered a bunch of spells and words, and finaly, coming across Hireki, he learned how the cloak works
Appearance: As mentioned above. It has the shape and size of a regular cloak, but is midnight black, with the blood red kanji of darkness on the back. It also seems like it is covered in glitter. it is 6x6 feet long. It can fit about 3 average sized teenagers.

Last edited by Etai on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shroud of Darkness Left_bar_bleue410/410Shroud of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Shroud of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shroud of Darkness   Shroud of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Durability of a shamwow, no. Take that out. Just put N/A or a - there.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shroud of Darkness Left_bar_bleue340/340Shroud of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

Shroud of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shroud of Darkness   Shroud of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Shroud of Darkness Left_bar_bleue320/320Shroud of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Shroud of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shroud of Darkness   Shroud of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Transferred from mirage, approved and free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shroud of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shroud of Darkness   Shroud of Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shroud of Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: