Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raijin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Raijin Left_bar_bleue280/280Raijin Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Raijin   Raijin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Raijin Weapontemplate

Name: Raijin (雷神; literally meaning "Thunder God")
Type: Katana
Quantity: 1
Description: A long thin katana crafted from titanium and steel mixed together for a stronger alloy of both hardness and strength. The weapon is about four feet long including the twelve inch hilt.
Abilities: NOTE: for these abilities to be used the wielder's primary element MUST be raiton {lightning release} otherwise it is only an extremely sharp katana

Storm Swim: The blade of this weapon is able to be coated in raiton style chakra which increases its cutting ability by more than three fold and allowing it to easily slice or "swim" through materials as hard as titanium with ease. For things deemed "unbreakable" Raijin could crack but not fully destroy them. Titanium and tempered steel take two posts to slice through. This ability takes one round to activate and lasts for three rounds before running out. After it runs out the user must wait for an eight turn cool down to recharge it.
Durability: Can match every blade with titanium cutting power or less without being destroyed. Can hold up against elementally enhanced blades up to A Rank when Storm Swim is active.
History: A weapon crafted by Takeshi's own hands while he was banished from Boufuugakure with his Uncle Gintoki. Takeshi and Gin collected the finest and highest quality materials and melded them together with the help of their bloodline, however in the creation of the blade the pair used traditional methods of the forge so that it would be strong. After creation was complete Gintoki used his original jutsu Art of the Smith: The Sacred Forge (later taught to Takeshi himself) and placed his storm swim ability from his advanced lightning release nature into the blade itself so it would carry his will to free people from seemingly unbreakable bonds long after he died. Many years later after taking her on as a student Takeshi passed the blade on to Lacey Edrick when she completed her training under him.
Appearance:

Raijin Sasuke-sword-of-Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Raijin Left_bar_bleue320/320Raijin Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin   Raijin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Transferred from mirage, approved and free
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Raijin Left_bar_bleue410/410Raijin Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin   Raijin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Actually, Tasheki and I had a talk about this blade. It was given to Lacey through training on here, so on here, they won't know each other. He will recieve his blade back, and I am making another katana similar. Just leave this here so he doesn't have to remake it.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Raijin Left_bar_bleue320/320Raijin Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin   Raijin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 am

Ill just claim my blade for Lag then, taking this and adding it to my inventory after adjusting the history a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin   Raijin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raijin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: