Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Left_bar_bleue250/250Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 am

The market district was split up into smaller sub-sections, among them were places like the clothing area and the food street. Shitai would be spending a good portion of his day within the latter for the duration of a mission. He found his way to the bakery he had been assigned and made his way towards the kitchen. Once there the baker found him and explained that today was a wedding so while he was off in the back making the gigantic white cake be needed the Chunin to cover the store front and restock the simple items like cupcakes for all of three hours until he was finished and then he would let him go. The Aburame youth shrugged and got to work, while the boss did his thing in the back room he stayed at the cash register and waited on customers.

The day was rather slow and for the first hour there was only someone who stopped in for a bottled water. He was so bored he nearly fell asleep, for a moment he did and was woken up by a hand knocking on the counter next to him. He looked up to see an attractive young blonde woman in a skin tight medical ninja uniform.

"Helloooooo Nurse!"
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Left_bar_bleue250/250Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 am

She smiled and giggled a little at his attempt at humor, this was one of the nurses from the medical division's hospital. Shitty was not an actual doctor quite yet but his pick up and delivery of corpses to be examined allowed him to see the inside quite often. The woman must have been in her early thirties going on how long Shitty knows she has worked in the hospital but looking at her alone would suggest only maybe eighteen. Her perfect thighs leading to a nice sexy ass with big titties made her look like a goddess, the men in the village sometimes got beaten by their wives for hurting themselves in an attempt to gt a sponge bath from her. He stopped drooling over her for a second and remembered he had to do his job or else not get paid at all.

"So then Sadie, what can I get for you today?"

She looked at the shelves behind the counter while trying to decide then back up at the menu and sees that apparently what she needed to get wasn't ready yet.

"I'm needing three chocolate eclairs and three large black coffees. Will they take long to prepare?"

"Not but a few minutes, just wait here."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 am

He walked off past the door into the kitchen area and grabbed three hollow donuts, taking them over to a machine filled with vanilla creme with a nozzle jutting out he stabbed each one and filled it. After doing that he dipped the top half of them all in a rich chocolate batter. They were set aside to cool and let the chocolate settle while he got the coffee. He had started a pot about ten minutes before Sadie came in so it was all good to go now, he had to fetch three large cup and put the cardboard ring things with the store logo on them around them. He then took the pot and poured each nearly to the brim before placing a lid on top with a coffee stir laid on top. Each of the cups were placed into a cup holder to make it easier to carry and it was all ready to go. He put the eclairs into a bag and walked it all out to the counter. Sadie was going through her purse when she realized she was a bit short for her order.

"Dont worry, I got it this time but you owe me a tour around the hospital again."

She giggled and agreed to his conditions before taking the stuff and walking out the door. Shitty waited another few hours and helped each customer until it was time to clock out, another mission well done.

[end mission]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]
Page 1 of 1