Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Exploding Seal
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Distance: N/A
Description: No handseals but a charge time equal to handseal time. Raleth will place his hand on a surface and place a seal on it. The seal is about 6 inches in diameter, spherical, and in the middle it forms a wolf paw, with the kanji "explode". Upon activation from Raleth, the seal will explode. Raleth activates the seal by quickly spiking up his chakra, and can choose which one to explode. Raleth can either place one seal, or eight seals. If Raleth places one seal the explosion is 40 ft in radius. If he places eight, each seal explosion is 5 ft in radius. The explosion is a combination of fire and a pressure wave, able to both burn and cause people to be knocked back. The 40 ft explosion causes 3rd degree burns, and can kill people if they are caught at least 5 ft in the center. from 5-15ft they will get massive 3rd degree burns all over their body, and be knocked back 30 ft. From 15-30ft the opponent will have third degree burns on their arms and chest, and be knocked back 20 ft. From 30-40ft the opponent will suffer small 3rd degree on their bodies and be knocked back 10 ft. The one seal explosion can easily destroy any building or structure, even if it is made of steel. The smaller explosions cause 3rd degree burns and knocks an opponent back 5 ft no matter the distance from the explosion. The smaller seals, if places on structural weak points, can destabilize a building or structure and cause it to collapse. Three small seals can take down a building or structure if placed at structural weak points, but the explosion its self can not bring down a building. If Raleth does the snake handseal he can make it so that if his chakra drops a certain level, either by being killed, knocked unconscious, or if he lowers it himself, the seal(s) can explode by themselves. 10 post cooldown. Twice per topic.

Last edited by Raleth on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Approved, pricing at 5,500 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm purchasing this jutsu, Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Wait, you have all that for a C Rank Fuuinjutsu? That is definetely overkill at this rank. We are gonna have to go in and make a few adjustments. To be able to use 20 times, PASSIVELY and no one else can remove them, means anything you touch is an instant destructive attack and the core damage is way to high for C Rank also. You need to tone it down a ton. Especially if it can bring down an entire structure. This is an A Rank technique.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

I'll raise it to an A rank technique
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:04 pm

I've made the edits that we had talked on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 pm

It needs a limited use, and higher cooldown. Usually A Ranks are 2 times per topic, 10 post cooldown
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Edits have been made. Twice per topic, ten post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Revised price, 9500 ryo. You still owe 4000 for it.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm buying it
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:47 am

Name: Transfer Seal
Distance: Must be in the same topic
Description: Passive. The user places a seal on a person. The seal is about one foot in diameter and is best placed in the middle of the back. The seal is circular with a wolf head in the middle and the kanji "give" or the kanji "recieve" on it. The seal with the kanji "give" will then appear on the user's back. The user can then transfer their own chakra to whomever has the "receive" seal on them , after activating the seal with their own 40 chakra. The transfer is not instantaneous, and takes two posts for the whole chakra to be transferred. The maximum chakra that can be distributed by a person with the kanji "receive" 30, and can only be given to those who have been summoned by Edo Tensei. This has a 1 week cooldown, if someone with the "receive" kanji on their back tries to give more chakra or if they try to use it in the same week then the person with the "receive" kanji will seal away their chakra forever. 1 week cooldown.

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:08 pm

We will need another discussion on this as well. I believe we are keeping the no addition to ones chakra pool; rule on here.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Alright I shall wait until this gets debated upon
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Made all edits discussed on the phone
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Ok, with all the discussions, this jutsu is still pretty powerful for B Rank. So the price is going to be a bit high. Passive overlaps the cooldown, and it is giving chakra to the already powerful Edo tensei technique. With that said, the price is

9,500 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Purchasing
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 pm

[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Tracking Seal
Distance: Touch
Description: Passive. Raleth will touch an object, either inanimate or organic, a place a seal that is less then a centimeter in diameter. The seal can resemble a piece of dirt or a birth mark. The seal, if one could zoom in, would see a circle with the symbols of the stars, and in the middle would be the kanji "track". At that moment another seal will appear on Raleth's forearm, and it will be a larger version of the small seal. It will be about 3 inches in diameter, and has the kanji "surveillance" along with the organisms name if they have one, or what ever Raleth wants to denote what seal that is. The seal has Raleth's chakra signature, and any sensory ninja would be able to tell that the seal is on. However, if one is not a sensory ninja it would be almost impossible to notice it. The seal can last until either Raleth decides to take it off, or another primary Fuuinjutsu Master channels 50 chakra into it, or a secondary Fuuinjutsu user has an S rank Fuuinjutsu cancel seal. If Raleth concentrates five chakra into the survelience seal, he is able to tell the location, and even see through the corresponding "track" seal. If placed on a human he can tell where they are, and choose to listen in on any conversation they maybe having. He can only see through seals placed on inanimate objects, and only hear through seals placed on organic beings.

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Ive already told you that no jutsu above B Rank can be passive. This is flirting with the means of gaining knowledge through no effort, which is clearly stated in the rules as a no. You should try and call us before making these kinds of techniques because this one is something that we as the Administration are against.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I do apologize
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Name: Earth Style: Landslide
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Doton
Distance: 75 meters
Description: After handseals the user sends rock, mud, and earth in a landslide away from themself in all diredtions. The landslide itself travels at sppeds excess to fifty miles an hour. If the landslide makes contact with a target, the user can harden the land with his chakra trapping the target in whatever position that they were in at the time of the hardening. If the opponent is buried then he will most likely suffocate. Requires handseals and a 7 post cooldown. It can only be used once per topic.

15,000 Ryo

Name: Doton: Retsudo Tenshō (Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm)
Distance: 10 meters
Description: This technique needs handseals. This technique causes a 10 meter x 10 meter area of the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. While not necessarily causing death, this jutsu does cause extreme pain and can cause suffocation if not evaded or escaped within the time allotted. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave. The rate at which the earth folds in upon itself depends on the user, and leaves the enemy with a set time to escape based on the user's rank:

Genin - 2 m/s, 5 seconds for enemy to evade
Chuunin - 3.5 m/s, 3 seconds for enemy to evade
Special Jounin - 5 m/s, 2 seconds for enemy to evade
Jounin - 7.5 m/s, 1.5 seconds for enemy to evade
Kage - 10 m/s, 1 second for enemy to evade

If the attack does successfully entrap the opponent, crushing force is dealt, resulting in hairline fractures upon most of the bones, which cause some the movement of the enemy to be hampered by 10%. This effect is stackable, so if the opponent is caught in the technique twice, they will have 20% movement speed deducted. In order to escape from the snare of earth, the opponent must use a D-rank raiton or any other C-rank technique or higher in order to disrupt the flow of chakra through the earth. (4 post cooldown)

5,500 Ryo

Name: Doton - Doryuu Heki (Earth Release: Earth Style Wall)
Distance: 0-5 ft
Description: The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack. The wall is 15 feet wide, 20 feet tall, and 4 feet thick. The wall can block up to A rank water jutsu, and all other B rnak jutsu except lightning. A C rank lightning technique can pierce it. The wall's strength is equivalent to reinforced steel, so any weapons that can damage reinforced steel can damage the wall.
A Jounin Rank or higher does not have to spew mud out, they can place their hands on the ground and the wall will rise. The wall's appearance can differ between jounin.
The wall forms at a speed of 10 ft/s, and lasts until it is destroyed. 5 post cooldown.

6,500 Ryo

Name: Rasengan
Distance: Touch
Description: Minimum Chunin to use. The user channels an extreme amount of chakra into their palm, so much in fact that it takes on physical form and will explode in the hand before forming into its needed spherical form, for this reason a hightened understanding of chakra control is needed to use this so only people with ninjutsu as either their secondary or primary specialization are able to use this. When the technique is activated the user has two chances to hit their opponent, one in the post it is activated and one the round directly after, however if you miss the first time and have to use your second shot the power is considerably lower. If you land a hit the first time the rasengan dissipates and the second shot is unusable.

To actually begin the technique itself there are two ways, which way you use depends on your power level (rank). Chunin and Special Jounin require the use of a clone (any clone besides the basic E rank) to help them maintain chakra control and rotation, they must use the clone to continually spin the chakra for the time they need to use an A rank jutsu into their palm. For Jounin, S ranks and SS ranks the hand seals are able to be skipped due to their higher understanding of chakra control, they are only required to charge and rotate chakra into their palm for the same time it takes them to use an A rank jutsu.

First Strike After the activation of the technique the user charges forward and thrusts the technique into their opponent, the force power of the rasengan is enough to cut trough any material with ease. When the technique hits the opponent the the inital entrance wound is not to bad, barely a scratch, however it then rotates and expands out like buckshot. This results In a funnel like wound when if the intial strike was a three inch hole in the stomach it would gradually grow larger until the exit wound which would destroy the majority of the opponent's back side. This level of damage will normally kill someone within one to two posts. After the attack lands the user is thrown back from the recoil a minimum of forty yards through the air.

Second Strike Exactly like the first strike the user charges towards their intended target and thrusts their hand into the opponent. The second strike is made possible however by using stretching the energy that covers the sphere like a shell very thin, thus the power is considerably lower on the second chance. The loss of power makes it so the technique does not go all the way through an opponent, they are only able to make an attack deep enough to go in and expand about three inches in every direction. The damage inside does not destroy organs or tissue but simply ruptures and tears a bit. There will be serious internal bleeding resulting however.

This technique has a major drawback, however. The chakra drain and stress on the body make it so this technique is only able to be used once per week. However if someone is doing a large amount of in character battle they are able to recharge it through sheer will, for every three IC battles you are a part of in the cool down of the original use you are able to use rasengan once more, it can be recharged a maximum of three times in a week, an attempted start of a fourth will cause the user's body to completely shut down and kill them.

NOTE: Learning this technique does NOT allow someone to learn any other variant of the rasengan technique. In the future the staff may work out plausible versions of these techniques but for the time being they remain on the banned list.

Limitations: In order to use Rasengan you must have ninjutsu as a specialization of at least secondary level.

Rasengan will be usable by only a few members as determined by your specialization level;

Primary - 2 (_______,_______ )
Secondary - 1 (Ookami, Raleth)

25,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Ryo deducted and I am pretty sure the secondary spot is open but I would like and admin to check it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]   [Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ookami Raleth / Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1