Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 pm

[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Flying Thunder God Technique - Flying Raijin Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: -
Distance: Unlimited
Description: Upon a charge of chakra into the hand of the user, said user can 'mark' that in which they touch with a shiki (rite). This allows the user to transport to their destination regardless of distance. This time/space technique requires 50 chakra for activation, and an additional 20 chakra to travel to the marked shiki. The mark is permanent, however, it will always require a 50 chakra sacrifice in order to reach that destination after the initial 20 chakra. The user can only travel to a shiki mark once a topic, however, if more items are marked from previous topics, those can be teleported to, yet it is still only once per topic per item. The max number of times used per topic per item is 5. If the user tags another in a topic, the item count that can be transported to is 4. If there is a mark in another location (not in the immediate battlefield), it doesnt affect the inventory. However it will require the user to exit the topic and into a new one, thus activating the cooldown. There are no need for handseals to transport to the shiki mark, but only one transportation per post can be executed.

After the topic in which the Flying Thunder God Technique has been used (AFTER Final Teleportation Used in Said Topic), it has a two week cooldown, totalling 14 days. If used for casual purposes, there is no cooldown, but chakra must still be depleted. A user cannot use this jutsu to bypass the journey topic, however, a letter of emergency can allow this once every 2 months. That is a 60 day cooldown.

You must have ninjutsu & fuuinjutsu within the first three specialization spots and it will be available to only 3 members with this.

Spots

1. Dominic Edrick

(This is a special case jutsu)

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Made the updates necessary.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue395/395[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Approved for 35k ryo.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:34 pm

I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Ryo Deducted, Courtesy of Nahaji Sankuro.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Name:Storm Release: Omega Blaster
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Storm
Distance: Touch
Description: Requires a post charge equivalent to handseals into the palm. Upon this charge a spherical energy of ranton chakra appears in hand. It grows into the size of an 8" in diameter sphere, however, it does not rotate the energy. Instead the laser energy glows outwards and pulses, not touching the hand of the user.
First Strike - After the activation of the technique the user charges forward and thrusts the technique into their opponent, the force power of the Omega Blaster is enough to melt through any material with ease. When the technique hits the opponent, it can melt through the entire body up then explode outward onto the rest of the body, basically melting all the skin and organs in its path. The explosion of the blast covers a 12" area at that particular area hit. This level of damage will normally kill someone within one to two posts. After the attack lands the enemy is thrown back from the recoil a minimum of thirty yards either through the air, or is slammed up to 2 ft. into the earth's surface.

Second Strike - Exactly like the first strike the user charges towards their intended target and thrusts their hand into the opponent. The second strike is made possible by exerting an extra 20 chakra to keep the technique from dissipating. However, this makes the second strike incredibly weaker than the first, only maintaining a 4" in diameter attack. The loss of power makes it so the technique does not melt all the way to the body of an opponent. The user will only be able to reach halfway into the body, and the explosion can only expand to a 6" area. The recoil is also lower, sending the enemy away a maximum of 15 yards and only slam them 1 ft. into the earths surface.

This technique has a major drawback, however. The chakra drain and stress on the body make it so this technique is only able to be used once per week. However if someone is doing a large amount of in character battle they are able to recharge it through sheer will, for every three IC battles you are a part of in the cool down of the original use you are able to use the Omega Blaster once more, it can be recharged a maximum of three times in a week, an attempted start of a fourth will cause the user's body to completely shut down and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Is this attack a visual refrence regarding your signature?

Also I approve at the price of 28k, Courtesy of Nahaji Sankuro.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Yes it is. The siggy is the visual reference.

If it its approved at 28K, I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Fine, I'll deduct the Ryo myself.

Ryo Deducted.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Distance: -
Description: Hand Seals; Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance and thus this clone can do absolutely no damage at all in any way. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse. The number of clones able to be produced is determined by the user's rank as follows. D Rank; 2 Clones. C Rank; 3 Clones. B Rank; 4 Clones. A Rank; 5 Clones. S/SS Rank; 6 Clones. 4 round cool down.

FREE

Name: Kawarimi No Jutsu
Distance: 50 ft.
Description: One round charge up rather than hand seals; Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object, this object must be something like a log or stone roughly the same size as the user. The size doesn't have to be exactly the same as the user but what this means is a person can't replace themselves with a leaf or a twig, nor could they replace themselves with a giant boulder, if questions arise over uses of this technique contact an admin but any decision they make is final. In addition this can not be another person unless that person is willing. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. These objects or other people must be within 50 feet of the user when the technique is performed. There is a 5 round cool down between uses of this technique and it can only be used a maximum of 3 times per topic.

FREE

Name: Henge No Jutsu
Distance: -
Description: Hand Seals; Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, while transformed only the user's shape and appearance changes. Meaning that if say the host turns themselves into a sword they won't be able to cut anything unless their body could do so naturally. This technique lasts for 4 posts with a cooldown of 2.

FREE
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

All free and pre-approved. Add them in
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Name: Wind Release: Riding of the Currents
Type: Nintaijutsu
Element: Wind
Distance: As far as the User can travel
Description: Upon a charge of chakra to the feet and running, the user then creates a small vortex of spiralling winds under the base of their feet. Once the miniature vortex is formed the user seemingly elavates from the ground and uses the momentum to 'skate' through the currents that cross the battlefield. The user can skate in a fashion of either the skateboard style or a roller blading style. This occurs due to the fact that the vortexing winds below the feet 'grab' the currents to allow the momentum of this technique to stay intact, thus making the user seem as if they are defying gravity itself. In either style the maximum speed that can be reached is 85 mph, however, in the skateboard style it is harder to maintain such a speed.

If the user can establish or define the strength of the currents around them such as the Edrick Clan using their Eagle Eye Compass, they can increase the potential of this technique by 15 mph, which tops it off at 100 mph. The duration of this technique is 6 posts, but has a cooldown of 7 posts and can only be used 2 times per topic.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 pm

approved at 8k ryo. courtesey of Nahaji Sankuro
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 pm

I'll Take it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Name: Thunderous Stiff Arm
Type: Taijutsu
Distance: Contact
Description: Passive. Through a sudden surge of chakra and power, the user presses either their open palm or their fist at the enemy with a sudden extension of the arm. The speed of the thrust is a mind blowing 100 mph thrust (equivalent to the fastball pitch in baseball) and if at or near the contact, the force explodes upon the enemy, crashing them into any nearby surface. The technique can make an enemy dent reinforced steel structures, meaning that anything less will shatter upon the wake of the stiff arm. If hit and nothing is nearby, the enemy is thrown back over 15 yards in a tumble, that ruins any stance. If in fist mode, the force can shatter bones and crack the skull or chest cavity up to 6" long before sending the enemy back. If palmed, the damage will occur on the opposite part of the body in which is touched, for that part will absorb the brunt of the damage. 7 post cooldown.

Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Priced at 11,000.

On account of my lack of approval stamp.. approved.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 pm

I will be purchasing this masterpiece. Ryo Deducted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]   [Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dominic Edrick / Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1