Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Left_bar_bleue410/410Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation   Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Hmissionu

Reward: 1500 Ryo
Story: Like clock work, the Hidden Hurricane lives up to it's name, being constantly rampaged by these devastating storms. Harikengakure has 6 stages of preparation in which they execute to make sure citizens are prepared for the oncoming conditions. This task execution in known as 'Hurricane Force'.

Stage 1 - This is the most important phase of 'Hurricane Force' and it consists of heading through the streets of Harkiengakure and making sure the streets are clear, as well as the alleys. You must do this immediately following the sound of the siren that is released when the Hurricane has made contact with land. This can prove difficult due to the shortcuts that Harikengakure is famous for, so its important that no corner go unturned.

Description:

-Make a topic in Harkiengakure, Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation [Mission]-
-Posts must be atleast 4 lines long, and a total of 15 posts.-
-Take to the village and make sure that all people or pets have made it safely inside for the oncoming hurricane.-
-Must have atleast 2 situations of difficulty in this topic.-
-Once the village is clean, do one final follow up before returning back to your own shelter.-

Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Left_bar_bleue340/340Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation   Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 pm

I'd like to take this mission.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Left_bar_bleue410/410Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation   Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 am

Mission Accepted! You May Begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation   Hurricane Force: Stage 1 Preparation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1