Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Base of Operations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Base of Operations Left_bar_bleue320/320A Base of Operations Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Base of Operations Empty
PostSubject: A Base of Operations   A Base of Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

A metal hut lies in the middle of the forest in the island of the boars. It is remote, so much in fact that the inhabitants of said island do not know of its existence. It is blank, windowless, and seems to have no entrance. In fact it just looks like a giant block of metal, rusted and covered with vines. It is large, about three stories tall, yet seems to have lower levels hidden under ground. It is covered by the shadows of the very tall trees, and is hidden by the bark and bushes that dot the large forest. Even if one were to pass it, they would not know it existed.

It is about noon, yet the ground receives no light, as the huge trees seem to soak all of it up. Foot steps are heard on the shadowed ground, the sound of a coat ruffling in the wind. A figure is seen walking through the forest, his steps loud, yet his stride calm. He seems relaxed, calm, and filled with a sort of purpose. He carries some thing over his shoulder, something that seems to be moving and wriggling. What ever it is has been put in a sort of sack, and the sound of muffled yells could faintly be heard. The man seems to walk in the direction of the metal hut.

The man walks through the bushes, and finds the metal hut he's been looking for. He presses a rock near the side, and a door slides open. The figure walks in, a light hitting his face. His face was tan, with an eye patch on his left eye. His right eye was a deep red, and his expression betrayed no emotion. He threw the sack down, and opened it, the head of someone poking it, their eyes covered, and their mouth gagged. They began to try and scream, but the man's wolf ears twitched. He growled low, and spoke.

"Shut the hell up!"

The person sat up straight, frozen in fear. The man smirked

"Good...this should make that bird happy.."
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Base of Operations Left_bar_bleue320/320A Base of Operations Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Base of Operations   A Base of Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Zetzray stood in a large dark room that was approximately 35 feet by 35 feet with his hands clasped together and his eyes shut tightly. He was deep in meditation and was focusing chakra throughout his entire body while he was doing so. "Yes....that's what it should feel like..and then.." Zetzray began to chain together handsigns and a large seal below his feet that spanned across the entire room began to glow a dark purple causing the room to light up as well. Zetzray smiled at this and then relaxed his hands. Once he did so, the large seal ceased its glowing and the room darkened once again. Zetzray opened his eyes revealing a black eye with a yellow compass in the middle. The compass was a dull yellow and appeared to be faded out even.

Zetzray emerged from the room and looked to his left to see a bag lying on the floor with a person inside of it. His expression was blank and this remained unchanged even though he was extremely happy at the fact that he had gained new materials. Zetzray would also find his partner, Raleth Ookami standing close to the bag. "Well done Raleth..but I think you got too caught up in bringing home the prize this time..." Zetzray drew a kunai from his holster and walked up to the entrance of their metal hut. He made his way outside and looked to the left of the hut, his body was motionless for 5 seconds and suddenly without another thought; zetzray whipped his kunai 45 feet to the left of his position. A loud scream was heard not too long after this, Zetzray walked over to the bush that he directed his kunai into and pulled out a body. It was a man that looked no older than 35, he was clearly an ordinary man and with these things in mind, zetzray tossed his body back into the bush.

Zetzray then entered the hut and sighed. "Next time could you try to go for the one with no friends?" Zetzray then made his way over to the bag and dragged the body into the dark room. 5 minutes would pass before he would re emerge and he would now have a smirk on his face. "I'm ready for phase two whenever you are..gather what you'll need" zetzray was wearing a gray cloak and a mask resembling that of a Feline. He had two katana belted to his back in an X formation and a large brown scroll slung over his shoulder by a strap. He exited their hut and waited right outside of it for Raleth.

Zetzray's Current Appearance: A Base of Operations Tek4f523c33a67515210652
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Base of Operations   A Base of Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

The captive began to squirm around when he heard the scream, which angers Raleth. He brought his foot up and kicked the man square in the skull, the man's head smashing against the wall, and the squirming and movement stopping. The man was knocked unconscience, as Raleth was careful he didn't kill him. He took the mask on his shoulder and put his mask on, a feline mask quite similar to his partner, and one he considered his intellectual superior, Zetzray. Raleth followed him suite.

"I knew he was there. I just thought we'd get two for one.."

Raleth, under the emotionless mask, chuckled a bit.

Current Apperance: A Base of Operations Tek4f552c29045514811599
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Base of Operations   A Base of Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Zetzray began to walk towards the the border of the land of the Boars, which would be the giant mote of mud that surrounded it. zetzray turned to raleth as he made his way through the forest "..by the way..don't be so rough with my materials Raleth." Zetzray smirked underneath his mask. he now referred to humans as items, things, even devices. These were all things he could manipulate to his advantage and he now viewed humans in this way.

Last edited by Zetzray on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Base of Operations   A Base of Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Raleth's red eye flashed a bit under the narrow slit of his mask, as he followed Zetzray. He replied, his voice almost a growl.

"Your lucky this one didn't die, the way he was kicking and screaming. Prey doesn't live long.."

Raleth found the common people as nothing but prey.

It was rumored that there was a beast in the land hidden in the vines, a beast that hunted humans. This beast had never been caught, and it is rumored that it is some sort of demon. The beast leaves mo trace, only the bodies of those whom the beast has hunted. Villagers whispered that it was the work of some mystical wolf, and others thought it was some demonic man. Raleth smirked at the thought, as they were both right.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Base of Operations   A Base of Operations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:05 am

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Base of Operations   A Base of Operations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Base of Operations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Vines :: Pantano del Verraco :: Bosque Sangriento-
Jump to: