Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth: Shinobu Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Birth: Shinobu Uchiha Left_bar_bleue320/320Birth: Shinobu Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Birth: Shinobu Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Zetzray entered the base that they had made for themselves a week before their journey to the land of volcanoes. It was dark, just the way they had left it. He walked in and lit a match to light candles in ever room, starting with his own and then ending in a large 40 foot by 40 foot room. The 40 foot room was where the ritual would take place, but first Zetzray needed to check on the second most important ingredient.

Zetzray walked into the room that Raleth called his own to see a man lying on the floor. he was breathing so it was clear that he was asleep, peacefully at that. He probably gave up any hope that zetzray or raleth would ever return to the hideout. This was bad news for him. Zetzray picked up his body and slung him over his shoulder, the man was still tied up and now awake. he yelled and screamed but Zetzray payed it no mind. He then walked into the 40 by 40 foot room and put the man down next to a skull in the center of a gigantic seal.

There was ash around the circle of the seal and the seal itself was sheped in the form of an 8 pronged star. And each prong of the star led off into a line that would scale across the floor and up the wall , all the way to the sealing where each line met to form a single point. This point was parallel to the position of the skull. All the preparationgs were made and zetzray now stood 8 feet from the seal, in the middle of two lines ready to begin.

Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Birth: Shinobu Uchiha Left_bar_bleue320/320Birth: Shinobu Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Zetzray began to string together handsigns and as he did, the seal began to glow purple and chakra streamed throughout it. Zetzray continued these handsigns until the ash began to be attracted to the body of the man being sacrificed. he pleaded with zetzray to free him but zetzray did not. The ash engulfed him and then stretched out and condensed itself into a 4 foot in diameter sphere.

"Were on track...now for the finale.." zetzray locked in the last handseal and a face began to appear on the orb. the face had its eyes closed and looked lifeless but as the face formed, the orb began to condense even more and stretch out. The orb began to take the shape of a person and the seal glowed brighter as it did, zetzray's eyes widened. He was truly doing it, bringing a person back.

The persons body had finally formed and it then sunk into the seal while it was still covered in ash, its eyes closed. zetzray was slightly confused due to the fact that the seal stopped glowing and the ritual was over. Had he failed again? He began to question himself. And it was then taht out of the floor rose a coffin with the symbol of the Uchiha on it. zetzray was forced to stay still due to the jutsu, and as the coffin began to open he shook in fear. The power that was eminating from that casket was enormous, the chakra overwhelming.

The lid of the casket dropped to the floor and out of it walked a man standing at 6 feet. He had black hair and a black shirt with a high collar. The man slowly opened his eyes and Zetzray was both surprised and excited to see that his eye was all black and his pupils contained the famous Doujutsu, the sharingan.

Zetzray fell to his knees for a moment once the jutsu was over and he could officially move again, "I've...i've done it.....You're...Shinobu Uchiha!" zetzray shot up to his feet and ran up to the Uchiha who followed him with his sharingan. Zetzray touched his arms and then his face. Remarkable...I truly have done it."

There was still one test however... Zetzray stood directly in front of Shinobu with his eagle eye compass activated. "Punch me Shinobu.."

As soon as he heard his name at the end of this command, shinobu let loose a punch at zetzrays chest that would have broken brick. Zetzray, having anticipated the punch and having commanded him along with the eagle eye compass, had more than enough warning to sidestep it.

Shinobu pulled his hand back "I'm sorry...it seems that i have missed...would you like me to try again?" Shinobu smirked and then began to laugh "Enough of this formal act. Why have you resurrected me? You didn't do it so that you could command me to punch you." Shinobu stretched out his arms and then his legs. "I just want to know why i'm attacking people before I go off and do it..." Shinobu smirked for he knew that he was right.

Zetzray turned and walked out of the room. "Follow me...I'll answer your questions along the way." Zetzray exited the Room with Shinobu close behind.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Chakra pool- 120/320
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Raleth was on the higher level while the ritual was taking place. Raleth was eating food on a table, with a glass of his specially made alcohol on the side. He could sense the chakra flowing in the room below him, and the power emanating from it. Though he wasn't there, he could hear everything that was going. And when the voice of Shinobu was heard Raleth stopped eating, and memories of his encounter with him flowed back. Raleth smirked, as he wondered if this corpse would remember the ass whooping he got from Raleth. As he heard foot steps come up the stairs he continued eating, not really caring to gawk at the walking dead.

Raleth turned to the walkway as he saw Zetzray go through the door, and saw the shadow of the corpse. Raleth wondered how he would look, if he would look like a zombie or a normal person. Raleth figured out that Zetzray had never really told him what the body would look like. Raleth braced himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Zetzray walked out and up to Raleth. "meet our new addition..Shinobu uchiha." Zetzray smirked as he had been in great anticipation on what would occur once Raleth and shinobu met again for the first time in years. It would surely prove to be an interesting situation. Zetzray would move off to the side as shinobu approached Raleth.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ryo : 1900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Shinobu was only a few steps behind behind zetzray as they made their way out of the room that served as a medium for his second birth. He was confused and excited all at the same time. he was alive again and he felt better than he had prior to his last moments alive. shinobu looked down at his right hand and studied it for a moment. He moved each finger as if to test if this was all a joke. Bringing the dead back to life was a fools dream, or so he had thought but he and he alone was complete and utter proof that it was very much possible. Shinobu would then look up and continue down the hall to find a familiar face stationed in it. it was none other than Raleth Ookami.

"Well...if it isn't Harikengakure's family pet..." he smirked. "you know? Losing to you was a pretty tough blow to my ego. I thought i was virtually unbeatable up until i met you. But soon after i realized that no ones unbeatable. Shinobu walked up to raleth and was now only 2 feet away from him. He looked him dead in the eyes and it began to spiral rapidly and change form until it grew into the shape of his mangekyo sharingan. He held a glare as he spoke these words "You're lucky i'm here on your friends will...because I would show you what these eyes can truly do." Shinobu deactivated his mangekyo and it reverted to his normal sharingan and kept eye contact with raleth. "What do you two need me to do first?" Shinobu still hadnt blinked. Seeing the 1st man to ever defeat him sent his blood into a heated flurry. Shinobu had only been defeated twice in his life. once by Raleth, and again by the man that ended his life, Chibaku Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Raleth looked at Shinobu, an opponent who was beaten by him years ago. He looked a bit older now, and Raleth could sense he was much more powerful. Whomever killed him would have to be exceptionally more powerful. Raleth smirked a bit as he was threatened by this walking corpse, and as he switched his eye Raleth began to charge chakra and his right eye also switched, changing from its deep red to the black pupil with the golden aura around them.

"Your eyes may have changed but your still the same man whose ass I whooped years ago. I've done it once I'll do it again"

Raleth stood up, his stature about 6'3", making him taller then Shinobu. Raleth then took off his ANBU mask that was on his shoulder, and placed it on his face. Shinobu would remember the mask as the one he wore when he fought him, the joyous smile who seem to usher in blood shed and death. The smile that bore into his soul. That accursed cat's smile.

Raleth took it off, laughed a bit.

"That was all in the past. It is great to have you here, and I am glad that you have mastered your clan. Here, have a drink"

Raleth took the glass that was on the table and offered it to Shinobu.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 am

Zetzray walked up to the two. His face showed no emotion but he was truly glad that things had played out this way. Shinobu and Raleth would now get along and it would make matter for phase 5 much easier to execute. Zetzray would walk into the main hall of their large hut and sit down on the large red sofa that they had in the center of the room. He picked up a glass of water himself and took a sip of it as he waited for Raleth and Shinobu to come take a seat as well. It was time for them to begin planning out how they would go about the next phase of their grand plan.

"It's about time we start getting things prepared for our next order of business." Zetzray put down the cup of water he was drinking from. "We have two options here...and those two options are one to select a bijuu to hunt and then to begin hunting as soon as possible. Or two... where in which we begin recruiting others to our team. Preferably Genin and Chuunin so that we can build a bond and watch their growth."

Zetzray didnt really care which path they took, he knew that both needed to get done so he left it up to Raleth and Shinobu to work out amongst themselves. He would pick up his glass of water and drink the rest of it while waiting for one of them to reply.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 am

Shinobu smirked at the threat made by raleth. It was clear that the only reason he made the threat was in defense against the threat that Shinobu made. Shinobu would take the glass of water from Raleth and he actually smiled. He bore no grudge against Raleth for fighting and defeating him, it was what his kage had ordered. However, Shinobu did harbor ill feelings towards the Shiokage otherwise known as, Dominic Edrick. And would keep his true intention on working with both raleth and Zetzray a secret, Shinobu intended to end Dominic's life as soon as he was presented the opportunity and nothing would get in his way. "Yeah yeah..you say that now, but wait till you get a look at what i can do now. then you'll have a change of heart." Shinobu said this in a playful way, he wasnt truly going to attack Raleth and it wasnt even because of the effects of the Edo Tensei. He just had no will to.

Shinobu would make his way into the main room of the hut after Zetzray and he found a wooden chair next to a large wooden table to sit on. Shinobu downed his entire glass of water as Zetzray spoke and was already sure of what he wanted to do. "i vote that we go and hunt down a Bijuu...that would be a true test of power. We could become known as SS ranked legendary Shinobi if we take out enough." Shinobu had his eyes on Zetzray now as he waited for a reply. shinobu didnt care much for having more allies, he was much more concerned with making the most out of the second chance he now had and making himself strong enough so that he could execute his own secret plan. Little did he know...his secret plan, was the grand plan of zetzray and Raleth.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am

Raleth smirked as Shinobu took the glass and he followed them into the main hall. He waited as both Zetzray and the new found ally Shinobu started speaking about their plans, and what they would do. The bijuu have yet to make a grand appearance, as of now only rumors were spread about them. No one had yet been able to see one, and they have yet to attack anything. It was truly interesting.

The other idea of recruiting a genin and chuunin may work, but it might arouse suspicions from the other Kage's. There was one thing that needed to be taken care of first, something that if it wasn't fixed it would ruin everything.

"I don't know if you haven't noticed Zetzray, maybe it's because you just revived someone, but have you taken a good look at Shinobu's eyes?"

Raleth looked at Shinobu's eyes, which had the normal sharingan but the area around it was pitch black. This was an obvious sign of Edo Tensei, and this would cause everyone to attack them,.

"And then there is the problem with your chakra, Uchiha. If you expel any of your chakra you can't get it back naturally, that body is not yours. But I have a way. Zetzray, I'm gonna need you to come over here."
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Zetzray stayed stationed at the sofa as shinobu and Raleth would do whatever it was they were going to. zetzray hadnt forgotten anything, he was going to take care of the eye problem before they left for the first time but if Raleth was going to be willing to do the work for him, why would he argue. He instead sat and waited.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Shinobu wasnt sure what Raleth was planning but he knew that he had nothing to fear so he stood up from the wooden chair he had been sitting in and walked over to raleth. he stood patiently waiting for whatever it was he was going to do. he was unsure if raleth was going to solve anything with whatever it was he was going to do. he waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Raleth grabbed his left fist with his right hand and concentrated, closing his eyes as he did. After a few seconds a bright white light emanated from his left palm. He pointed his palm at Shinobu's chest, and a seal could be seen on his palm. The seal was a circle with a wolf's head in the center, and in the wolf's head was a kanji that said "receive". Raleth then let go of his wrist and placed his hand in the middle of Shinobu's chest, and soon the same white light began to glow on his back, and on the shirt the same seal was seen on his shirt, glowing bright white. The seal covered his whole back, and soon another seal began to form on Raleth's back, except the kanji in the seal was "give". Raleth then pointed his palm towards Zetzray, and soon the same seal on Raleth's clothe appeared on Zetzray's back, glowing as well. After a few minutes the seals seemed to go through the clothes and tattoo its self on the backs of the three ninja.

"There we go. The seals I've place on your back Shinobu will allow you to receive chakra from both me and Zetzray."

Raleth sat back down

"And to answer your question I feel we should see if we can recruit a genin or chuunin. As of now there are only rumors that the Bijuu have appeared and they have yet to make an attack or reveal their locations."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Zetzray watched as the scene unfolded. He had already decided what their next plan of action would be. he would instruct shinobu to venture to the land of teh vines village while following Raleth and recruit a shinobi that Zetzray had met quite some time ago. Zetzray waited for the procedure to fnish and then spoke . "Shinobu...follow Raleth and go into the village. Look for a ninja named Shizen Uchiha and bring him back here..I will stay here and prepare for the next phase of our grand plan. We will find and defeat the two tails bijuu."
Back to top Go down
Shinobu Uchiha
S-Rank
Shinobu Uchiha

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 pm

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Raleth's stomach rumbled and soon his mouth began to become dry. Raleth looked at Zetzray, and Zetzray could see a look on Raleth that he only knew too well.

"I...need....ALCOHOL!!!"

Raleth attached the huge gallon bottle of alcohol on his back, and ran out. Zetzray would have noticed, that Raleth took a gallon of alcohol with him so he could get alcohol to drink while he drank...

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth: Shinobu Uchiha   Birth: Shinobu Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth: Shinobu Uchiha
Page 1 of 1