Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Omoi Oppai
Chūnin
Omoi Oppai

Ryo : 800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Left_bar_bleue200/200Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Empty
PostSubject: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Characterapptop

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Shizuna1

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Charac10

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Person11
First Name: Omoi
Last Name: Oppai
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 149
Birthday: May 20th

Village: Harikengakure
Elements: Suiton, Doton, Raiton
Specializations: Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Weaponry, Ninjutsu

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Person12
Personality: Omoi by nature is a kind and gentle woman, who has little to no interest in the ways of a battle hardened shinobi. With being a doctor, Omoi has learned great patience, and will endure for quiet some time before going to drastic measures. Her kind, almost motherly disposition gives her a great love for children and others alike. Though she's a very understanding woman, any man trying to get close to her to do something innapropriate is what really sets her off. She'll become very angry, and often times break the hand that is trying to reach out to touch her in the wrong way.
Likes: Omoi has a great love of knowledge, and that boils down to books. A good book is all she needs when the day is slow. Omoi especially likes fantasy books where she can escape from the gore of her work. She also loves food, almost any food will do, but her favorites are club sandwiches and sweet tea. What she enjoys most though, is time with friends and the ones she loves.
Dislikes: Above all others, Omoi hates perverted men who think she won't do anything if they try to grope her body. As a matter of fact, she has been known to hospitalize men who even make the attempt if she doesn't already enjoy their company. She doesn't like to eat anything with a very sour taste, and she doesn't normally like anything alcoholic. She also strongly dreads when she has to give bad news to the family of a patient, like they died or they are not going to make it.
Motivation: Her motivation is to help the wonderful people of her village, though she is not very skilled as a regular shinobi, she hopes that her medical knowledge will be of help. She's also driven by her adoptive parents, she wants to live up to their reputations as medical ninja and make them proud. Despite not being a very good field medic, she knows that the village of Harikengakure will require more as their numbers grow, so one of her minor motivations is to become a field medic, in order to help the village even more than she already does.
Fears: Omoi has a great fear of spiders and snakes, knowing most carry deadly poisons and that being biten by one my as well secure your death. She also fears the darkness, as the orphange had bad lighting and every little noise would frighten her. This fear of darkness has also led to a bit of fear for tight, cramped spaces, though she doe snot appear to be particularly afraid of being crushed by large crowds of people as most people with claustrophobia seem to suffer from.

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Clan10
Clan Name Here

Bloodline: N/A
Bloodline Ability: N/A
Clan History:N/A

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Histor10
History:
Childhood Arc
A cold, bitter wind blew across Harikengakure on a sleepless night so many years ago. Just on the outskirts of the village, an orphange stood, all its windows were dark and the inhabitants fallen alseep hours ago. Thunder threatened off in the distance, a storm was approaching in the moonless night. As the first few drops of rain fell from the sky, a hooded figure made her way up the street. The silence was deafening, as she approached the steps of the orphanage.
Slowly she placed a basket on the top step, and slid a letter inside. It read:
'Please take care of her, her name is Omoi Oppai. I don't want to do this, but I can barely support myself as it is. Sometimes the best thing a mother can do, is the hardest thing she can think of: having to let go.'
With one last longing look as she desended the stairs, a tear trickeled down her face.
"I'm sorry Omoi..."
She muttered, before she turned and made her hasty retreat, rushing through the thickening rain as if to wash away the terrible dead she just had to do.
Nearly seven years after that night, a man walked into the orphange, his gruff face very disatisfied. He gripped the forearm of a young Omoi, pulling her along to the desk where he said the same old things: 'She's too quiet, she doesn't eat and all she does is sleep! She keeps getting sick and we can't keep paying for her to see doctors all the time!'
With that, Omoi ripped her arm from his grasp, coughing as she walked back into the back room with the few friends she'd gotten over the years. As the door slammed, the lady at the desk came running to find her, and sure enough, there she was in the back corner of the room an open book in her lap.
As the lady moved closer, a tear fell from Omoi's face and landed in a puddle on the page.
"Oh Omoi."
The women muttered, closing the book and bringing Omoi to her. These foster families were always the same: they'd send her back because she was racking up medical bills. But it wasn't her fault, when she was left on the door step, she wasn't found until the next morning and became very sick from the cold rain. Ever since then she was a weak child who couldn't fight off infections very well.
Brushing back some of her short cyan blue hair, Omoi sniffed and rubbed her eyes with the sleeve of her jacket.
"You'll find a home someday, these people are just conerned about money, they aren't worth these tears."
The woman whispered softly as she burshed some of the tears away from Omoi's plaster face. Omoi then sat up and went to pick up her book again, hugging it to her chest she ran off into her room. That was how she copped, her happy place was nestled between the pages of books. Omoi hopped up onto the old spring bed, as it gave a squeak and adjusted to her weight, she opened the pages again and a small grin spread on her face.
By the time Omoi was nine, the foster parents stopped coming to her. But she learned to digress and found ways to become happy. As her tenth borthday drew nearer, it seemed her luck would turn for the better. A young couple had come to adopt, and when they saw Omoi huddled in a corner with a book in her hands, they immediately went over and began talking. By the time the conversation ended, the young couple had well made up their minds and adopted Omoi the very same day.
Her new parents were medical ninjas, and from an early age she began learning about what exactly they did. The more she watched the more it facinated her.
Teenage arc
By the time Omoi was fourteen, she began to study to follow in herparents footsteps. She wanted to help people and becoming a medical ninja seemed to fit her bill. For hours each day she would study, study, and then study even more. The age of medicine was ever changing, and each time Omoi finished one thing, another thing would come up. But that was what excited her, the thought that it was an ever growing career, with still so many possibilities.
By the time she was eighteen, she'd enrolled into a medical school and was ahead fo the game, and kept expanding her knowledge.
Adult to present
Omoi got an internship at the hospital a year after her graduation, and this soon turned into a job as a nurse. As she grew to her now age of 24, she's loved every minute of working there and helping those who need it most. She was never a fighter, and so this suits her just fine, never a dull moment anyway.

RP Sample:
The air in Harikengakure had beomce cold, and sheets of rain pattered softly against the homes of the villagers. The sound was very soothing to most, a soft , ryhtmatic drumming. One cyan blue haired medical ninja would highly agree. In the small home, Omoi sat in an arm chair by the window her room. Curled up around herself with a book in her hand, a thin blanket tossed over her legs to keep herself warm during the cold day.
She was silent, as her deep brown eyes scanned the page, a smile placed delicately across her pale face. Her love of books had her focused intenetly on the pages in front of her, her fingers delicately turned the corner of the page onto the next. To her, a day like this one was perfect to catch up on her reading.

Last edited by Omoi Oppai on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omoi Oppai
Chūnin
Omoi Oppai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Left_bar_bleue200/200Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:23 pm

(FINALLY!) finished bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Left_bar_bleue410/410Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Your motivations and fears need to be a tad longer. Do that and bump.
Back to top Go down
Omoi Oppai
Chūnin
Omoi Oppai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm

editted
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Left_bar_bleue410/410Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm gonna say this. It is well written, but the teen arc and after is a bit short. For that, I'm going to have to give it Special Jounin. Perhaps someone else may have a better opinion than I do, I'm basing it more on length than skill of writing, even though i liked the childhood arc.
Back to top Go down
Omoi Oppai
Chūnin
Omoi Oppai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:49 pm

editted
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Since your settling for Special Jounin over a second opinion.....

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Dom_ap12
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Left_bar_bleue320/320Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:17 am

Hmm, looking it over myself the application is well written though Im not really feeling it being worthy of giving out a B rank level. Part of this is that the hidden hurricane is already becomeing crowded and thus we have to be harder about judging higher ranking apps for them, the same applies to the hidden storm. The forest, volcano, tundra and oasis villages however are in great need of more members so perhaps if you were to change over to one of them the rank could be kept, otherwise Im feeling genin or maybe chunin if you increase the lower 4 personality sections to the full paragraph length they need to be.
Back to top Go down
Omoi Oppai
Chūnin
Omoi Oppai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Edits have been made to the personality sections
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Left_bar_bleue395/395Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 am

Approved at Chuunin rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)   Oppai, Omoi (DONE!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppai, Omoi (DONE!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: