Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayoa's Training Session

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue410/410Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Hayoa's Training Session Empty
PostSubject: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Early morning was a foot, and the mist was high within the Shinkiro River. It seemed as though I was set with the task of training an up and coming ninja within the village. Hayoa, the Uchiha within the ranks of my shinobi, had been having great success on his missions. Due to this, I granted him his one request. Who knew it would be wanting to tain with me? Regardless, I was by the shores of the Shinkiro, sitting in wait of his arrival.

The waters were still, but no sounds were made here. The peace and quiet was eerie, but it allowed to be able to hear any passerby coming through, even if they were sneaking. My eyes were closed and my Eagle Eye Compass (I-Guru Manako Rashinban) was active. I could sense the air flow for a good half mile, but no one would know it. I had one leg propped up, my left arm resting on my knee. I was still a bit tired from all of the sealing I did the day before, but an eager student awaited my skills. I would not disappoint.

90/410

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue160/160Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Hayoa slowly walked his way toward the shores of the Shinkiro River where the Shiokage would be waiting for him. His black pirate boots and the bottom of his black jeans were covered in dew from the ankle high grass. Hayoa's white button up shirt was undone enough to show off the semi-muscular chest, but the sleeves were covered by the heavy pirate coat with the Uchiha symbol on its back. His goggles hung around his neck and his pirate hat was on his head, the village symbol glistening in the early morning sunlight. Hayoa walked into the mist and drew a kunai, no knowing what would approach him within it. His medical practice did not provide him with much knowledge of the river's layout, but thats where his pirate intuition kicked in. He had sailed this river once before, so he knew the dangers of the mist and didn't take it lightly. Only time would tell if he could find the Shiokage, but he couldn't let his guard down
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue410/410Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 pm

I sat silently, feeling the presence of Hayoa as soon as he broke the air flow. Sitting perfectly still allowed the range to expand and I smirked as he had drawn a kunai. The kid was atleast aware of danger, a sign he was well trained. I simply stayed still and waited. He arrive soon enough if he didnt get lost within the mist.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue160/160Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Hayoa heard the sounds of the river approaching as a faint shape of a body came into sight. His sighed and cautiously stepped forward asked, "Lord Shiokage-sama? Is that you?" As he said this the physical attributes of the Shiokage became more visible to Hayoa. He smirked, "You called me here for?" He still held the kunai not to let his guard down, knowing how the Shiokage worked with some of his methods.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 pm

"Actually kid, you requested this, not me.."

I would say, agitated by the feel of his lips turning towards a smirk. I let out a deep breath, this kid seemed to be one of those in which I hated. A cocky, self centered type. I didn't move, only remained calm and relaxed. I only had one thing left to say, and it would be blunt. My words would be well prepared.

"Well, what the fuck are you waiting for? Attack me..."
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Hayoa was flabbergasted by the Shiokage's comments I don't remember, but I'll just trust his word for it. Hayoa jumped back and said, "Ok, boss." He pouched the kunai and started hand seals. The agitated hint in the Shiokage's voice tipped him off that he came off to cocky as usual. His pessimistic attitude would be sure to kick in eventually and then lead to his normal nice personality, but for now he had to focus on his training session. He would start to channel chakra into his hands during his hand seals to start phase two of the attack that went hand and hand.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I would wait for Hayoa to press for his handseals and stand up just as he began to conjure them. With my Compass and North Star Kunai pulsating, he was in obvious range for reading his moves. I reached into my pouch and removed two of the engraved North Star Kunai and then felt him still take on his handseals. I threw one to the ground and held the other one tight. I would spread my stance, and simply wait as I charged chakra throughout my being. Time to show the kid whose the boss in these parts.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Hayoa clasped his hands together and then sent his hands into the chakra scalpels. He would wait a second before seeing the kunai with a seal hit the ground. Those seals? I've never seen those before. Well, I'm gonna have to do some research when I get home. Chakra still charged into his hands and sighed, then sprinted at the Shiokage. Any contact his hands would make would do some damage, but from the beginning Hayoa knew he stood no chance against the SS Rank kage that stood before him. Game time as upon him, and it was do or get his ass beat into a blood pulp in a matter of seconds.

150/160
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 pm

As Hayoa charged, I threw the final North Star, allowing it to pulsate to catch him within the 35 yard range of my Compass. When this happened, it was time to take action. I would disappear, just as the North Star was reaching his head. I would appear above the top of the head of Hayoa in a flash quicker than my normal Green Flashing self. As I appeared above him, my feet landed on the base of his neck, my body weight pushing him down face first into the ground.

My Talon Blade would erupt in chakra, and a talon made of pure chakra would emit, palming Hayoa in the back of the crown of his head, and with the force of my body weight, help apply pressure down upon his already overly used forward momentum. This, unless he could be truly smart, would make him slam face first into the ground and with the added force of a stiff arming chakra talon, knock him out cold with his feet and back arching beyond their breaking point, potentially spraining his neck. The attack of his was too up front, thus allowing me to take full advantage of his forward progress.

As this occured, I put my hands on my other two blades, Myria's Desire on my left hip, and my Divine Sword on my right. I would be holding them upside-down, with the ability to unsheath them on a dime if he was to somehow try and counter.

Chakra: 40/410

Flying Thunder God Technique:

Talon Blade Chakra Reserve = 65%

Talon Blade:
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Hayoa watched the kunai soar through the air not knowing what was in store until he felt a decent sized boot on the back of his neck. As Dominic landed behind him, Hayoa activated his Fuuinjutsu-Ijutsu combo by swinging an arm up and grabbing onto his leg, which would not only cut his Achilles tendon, but render the rest of the leg useless unless a chakra surge could be sent through the leg. As for the talon he felt grab the back of his head, he couldn't do much other than start a surge of chakra into his body and hope it was ready before he hit the ground. He simply slid one of his feet more forward to help support his weight for a little longer. The knees began to buckle, but he might manage for a few more seconds with the extra weight of Dominic, but if his earlier attack had hit, then he might be able to save himself. Odds didn't really look good in the first place, but a swipe of the chakra scalpel to the talon didn't hurt. If anything it might cut completely through it, but if not, it was a hopeless effort.

-10 for chakra scalpels
110/160

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm

As Hayoa was going to the ground at a thunderous pace, it seemed he was more interested in trying to touch me than to protect his face. The reason for this, I didnt know, but I wouldnt put up with it. As he reached to grab my legs, I could feel his movements with my Eagle Eye Compass, it was too easy. I simply released a passive move that swiped the air from around Hayoa, deviating not only his attack towards my legs, but removing his core balance, which would only make matters worse on his face plant into the ground.

His hands, due to the void of air, moved farther than they were supposed to, and he grabbed nothing but mere air. By this time, due to my tyrannical prowess in kenjutsu I had already unsheathed my blades, holding each of them upside-down. As the boy's head was reaching down, I stabbed down with ferocity as soon as my blades were at their peak, and aimed my swords directly down to stab at his forearms, all the while, still standing on the base of his neck. I would, thanks to my Compass, bea able to stab just as his hands passed by with their full momentum, meaning, there was little to no chance of getting out.

The stabs would miss the main arteries in his wrists, but the swords would go atleast halfway through his forearms. This would in a sense, pin his arms against the ground and due to the force of his face hitting the earth and the help of all of the momentum, his neck would still sprain, and his shoulders would most likely break. This was a painful fact to have to deal with, but he seemed to not be ready. If he would try for some god awful reason to attack again, it would only get worse, for I was always prepared, even for the most minor counterattack.

10/410

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Hayoa fell to the ground, his hand in great pain from cutting itself apart from the inside. He didn't expect Dom to move as quickly as he did, but now he was regretting it. His body was slammed into the ground at a great force and he couldn't save himself. His body ached in extreme pain and his spine and neck cracked as he hit the ground. To add insult to injury, Dominic stabbed through his arms, pinning him to the ground for the most part. His knees were still able to move, so he slowly slid them under his body, then used this to get his toes at least on the ground. He wouldn't have much luck trying to stand, but the overwhelming feeling of defeat would never set in. He would rather kill ten patients in surgury than lose a fight. It was something he just couldn't do. Spredding his left palm out as the chakra scalpels faded, Hayoa applied pressure to the ground, trying to force his body up more. In all, he was just cutting himself more, but his efforts were worth something.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue280/280Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:19 pm

As the battle had winded down, a young lady entered the general area of the battle, a few steps behind her best friend Koga. It had seemed that the two friends had stumbled across a battle in the heavily mist filled Shinkiro River. The girl was as green haired as the man who had battled Hayoa, and had a blank expression on her face at the sight of his wounded body and the site of where he was pummeled. Although she didn't expect to show up here, she definitely didn't expect to see a fellow shinobi as beat down as Hayoa. She didn't speak as she arrived, only waited on her father to acknowledge that her and Koga were there. She would stop a few feet away from Hayoa, looking back and forth between him and her dad.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue200/200Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Koga flipped his board onto his shoulder and held it like a boom box, then turned to Lacey as she came upon the scene. He gave her a wide eyed look then slit his eyes and motioned towards the direction of dom with his pupils. He then turned to look at the scene and felt a small sting on the his entire back side. It felt like a mosquito bite, so he slapped at the back of his neck and rubbed it a bit.

"Man, stupid mosquitoes...."

He then looked at his hand and saw traces of blood on his hand and his eyes widened a little bit.

"You guys have some big mosquitoes, I better not end up looking like quazimoto."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 pm

I would jump from Hayoa's back and land on one knee, my breathing very heavy, taking my swords out of his arms and with me as I did. Apparently, the Flying Thunder God took enough out of me from the day before, and I was still not fully recovered. Soon I would stand up and sheath my blades, and by that time, other footsteps had made their way over. I would look and see that Lacey and Koga had made it to the River. Whether on purpose or by mistake, their timing was actually perfect.

"Heh, so you two found your way out here to the river I see? Im glad you are here. Lacey, heal him. Koga, after she is done, I want you to give him a ride to the hospital..."

I would walk to where my North Star Kunai were, picking each up and placing them in my pouch. Still struggling to get my breathing right, I hid it from them as best as possible. I needed to seriously train this technique. I finished by walking over to Hayoa, standing over him. I would wait for Lacey to take action.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Hayoa struggled to free himself, still pushing up along the blades until they were removed from his arms. He felt Dom leap from his neck and felt his body gain access to freely again. Slowly gathering himself and standing, is arms swayed limply as blood dripped from them. Slowly reaching for his medical pouch he grabbed some pain pills and popped them, then applying pressure to his left arm to slow the bleeding he coughed and said, "Shoikage-sama, what was that fuuinjutsu? I want to know it."
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue280/280Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Lacey did as her father asked and began to summon chakra to the palms of her hands. It seemed that the guy didnt really need her help, but she would follow orders as told. She walked over to him and stood, waiting to see if he would allow her to heal him. If not, she would probably pummel him herself. She looked to Koga and sighed, he was like a little taxi. The dude was trying to stand even though it was apparent he had suffered some kind of concussion and sprain, but his adrenaline was probably voiding all of that for now.

"If you are a medic, you do realize standing like this will make your condition worse right?"

She looked to the Uchiha, who was not using practical medical sense with his actions. She could tell he was stubborn, but nonetheless, he was a member of their military. She wondered what Koga was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hayoa's Training Session Left_bar_bleue200/200Hayoa's Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Koga watched the man stand stupidly. He was obviously not in the position to be standing, and koga could hear the man's muscles pop and his bones crack as he forced himself to stand. It was just a shame that this man wouldn't just lay there and be healed so Koga wouldn't have to carry his dead weight. He gave a sigh and threw his board grip tape up on the ground and hopped on it.

"let's hurry this up then. Obviously this guy is hard headed and stubborn, he's lucky that Dom even asked me to take him, or i'd make him force himself to walk."

Koga was obviously mad at this man's blatant regard for his on health.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm

I shook my head and watched as Hayoa tried to stand. As honorable as it was, it was also not very smart. I crossed my arms and waited for Lacey to do as I requested and as I did, Hayoa asked me about the technique I used. I simply nodded and denied him the answer.

"Your not ready for such a technique right now. Your in need of medical attention, most likely with a neck sprain and you need to be laying there with a chance to let your comrades heal you. The jutsu can wait for a later day."

I looked at him with a stern expression, still trying to keep up with my own body's exhaustion. I was putting on a front as their Shiokage, but I knew my body had no substantial injuries. This dude was too disregarding of his own well being, a dangerous thing if he were to be a medic in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 am

Hayoa nodded at what Lacey said, "Your right, I should probably sit down." With this, he fell to the ground and his ass made a larger thud than when Dom forced him to the ground to begin with. This fight was an embarrassment to him to say the least, he needed to work on somethings, a lot of things to be specific. As he waited for medical attention on the ground, he had applied enough pressure to one arm that it had stopped bleeding as bad as it was. He took a bandage roll from his bag and got it ready to wrap his arms with. For a second he stopped and rubbed his neck, feeling the swelling beginning to set in already
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Lacey finally completed the charge for the Mystical Palm Technique and kneeled down to assist Hayoa in with his wounds. She would place her palms around his stab wounds, and slowly run them across the slabbed areas. She would concentrate as much as she could, however the wounds were not as bad as she originally thought. They were still keep and he seemed lucky that her dad missed his main artery.

"Your going to lose feeling a bit as I do this, so just sit tight and relax as much as you can. Your neck is starting to swell so you shouldnt tense your shoulders or it will make it worse."

As she continued the process of healing him, she took a deep breath and sighed. It was the first time in quite awhile that she had to administor assistance to a comrade. She was just fortunate that it was not for a fatal wound.

260/280

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Koga simply just crossed his arms as he waited atop his board. He was a little aggitated that his fun little game was cut short for him to be the travel mule of a medic who didn't have his own self worth. It was an annoying gesture to say the least, but koga was the only one here that could carry the man without a dead weight loss of speed due to the suspension nature of the board. He looked at his brother and gave a sigh, walking towards the river. Dom seemed tired. He wasn't showing it but koga had known the man too well. Koga wouldn't show he knew, simply rip an empty pocket from his ninja pouch, dip it in the water, and carry it to his brother to drink.

"Whatever you just did made a mountain of dust, so you need your fluids Dom. All that dust could clog your airways ya know. Luckily I don't get effected by things of that nature."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 pm

As Koga approached me, he handed me a pouch full of water. I accepted, taking it and took a heavy drink of it as part of the water ran down my cheek. As I finished the first taste of it, I looked back to Koga and noticed the cuts on his neck and clothing. I smirked, thinking I knew what REALLY happened, and responded.

"So Koga, you do know those mosquitos carry infection right? You have dozens of huge gashes on your back man. Did you even see one? I hear they are vicious.."

I looked at him, lying through my teeth, but my voice was as convincing as a kage declaring that war was coming over their country. I would point his pouch of water slightly to him, possibly indicating that one was behind him now.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Hayoa just relaxed as Lace began to preform the mystic palms technique on him. A simple technique that was a must have for medics, yet Hayoa did not have it. Something he was going to have to look into in the near future. He smiled for a second, but it was quickly interrupted with a wince of pain. He said, "If you reach into my medical bag there I have an ice pack. If you could throw that on my neck that would be nice." He as intrigued b the conversation that Dom and the Sankuro were having, but he could careless, he just wanted to sleep of the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Keeping one hand on the injuries, Lacey reached into the bag that contained the ice pack, pressing it firmly on Hayoa's neck and looking up to him, speaking in her best medical tongue as she removed her arm from the first wounded arm of the genin.

"Use this arm to hold the patch, it should have some strength to it now. As for your other arm, extend it please so I can continue.."

Lacey would continue to engage the mystical palm and wait for Hayoa to follow instruction. She sighed, as her hair was starting to flow in the carrying winds from the coast. It seemed another storm was on the way, and the winds would come in short gusts to hint the approach. She looked to her father and spoke once again.

"Dad, there seems to be the signs of another Hurricane coming..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayoa's Training Session   Hayoa's Training Session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayoa's Training Session
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next