Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ape Scroll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Ape Scroll Left_bar_bleue320/320Ape Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 am

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Summon's Name: Sun Wukong
Height: 8' 11"
Weight: 197 lb
Element: Fuuton
Personality: Sun is the very first ape to be created in the image of his god and has lived through centuries of war as well as peace, through all of this he has come to an understanding about the world and found true enlightenment which matches even the intelligence of the Kami Saru. He is known to many only as the Monkey King, those that know his full name are trusted companions or important warriors in the society though those tend to be the same thing. The opinions of other apes mean little to him with the sole exception being the vanar, he views them as miniature versions of himself in his younger days and thus wants to see all of them grow into powerful warriors to one day defend the isle themselves. Sun is the cold, calculating leader of the black palm designed to defend the god ape from attacks if one were ever able to happen as well as defending the apes on the island from the other various creatures living on it. He is a nice enough person, though very distant, until there is a threat to one of his fellow apes which causes him to become vicious and brutal in combat and social situations alike.

Appearance:

Sun Wukong:

Jutsu:

Name: Summoning Synchronization
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Taijutsu
Element: n/a
Distance: various
Description: Wukong is a taijutsu master that can use any taijutsu move that Tappaja can up to S rank, this level of ape has a perfectly sized body for this technique and as such all the taijutsu he uses are 200% as effective as when the master uses it. In order to activate the technique the ape and the summoner must perform a fist bump after the summoning has been done, after this action has been taken that ape is able to perform techniques from that summoner.

1. Champloo Style: Leap
2. Champloo Style: Sprint
3. Champloo Style: Roll
4. Suiken Ryuu - Drunken Fist Style
5. Champloo Style: Swing
6. Chi Blocking
7. Volleyball Fist
8. Wolf Fang Fist

Name: Kinto'un
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Distance: Self
Description: Hand Seals; after hand seals are performed the user yells out loud "Come to me, flying nimbus" and a cloud will form around and beneath their feet. This cloud allows the user to fly freely but in exchange can't use their feet for the duration of the technique, the user is however able to duck and stand back up. The cloud travels at 120mph. This is large enough to carry one other person and disperses if hit with A rank fire. Due to the massive speed the cloud grants the ape king cannot make sharp turns but rather must make wide arching turns that require more space based on the speed he is going. The technique lasts for a total of 5 rounds with a 10 round cool down. 2 per topic max uses.

Inventory:

Name: Nyoi-bō
Type: Bo Staff
Quantity: One
Description: A staff formed out of the stones at the summit of Ape Mountain when Sun was first created in order to help him fight off other creatures. It is a red stone composed of unknown minerals and is completely indestructible by all means. Normally the staff is 78 inches (6 and a half feet) long but that changes with the ability. This staff can smash through up to iron and dent steel.
Abilities: The power pole is a unique weapon that has made Sun famous for its ability to extend and retract. The minerals in the staff have a property that allow the staff to actually grow up to thirty-five feet long at the users will at a rate of 10 feet per second. If the summoner takes one round to perform hand seals after syncing up with Wukong and then expends 30 chakra the staff's growth rate is doubled for the rest of that topic. This extension however only lasts for one round and the ability has a cool down of five rounds.
Durability: Unable to be broken
History: Created out of the stones of Ape Mountain's summit the power pole is a treasure made by the god ape himself and passed down to Sun soon after he was created. The pole at that time was much shorter but as the monkey king grew so did his weapon until eventually they both reached their full natural lengths. The weapon has been used in countless battles against enemies of the ape clans and will always be found with Sun nearby.
Appearance: Refer to the image of Sun himself

Name: Ō gādo
Type: Partial Armor
Quantity: One Set
Description: This armor covers a few sections of Sun's body to protect him while not impairing his mobility. The armor is not extremely strong as it was made to only block the simplest of blows. This armor is made of iron.
Abilities: n/a
Durability: The armor is able to deflect blows from D rank taijutsu and simple weapons like shuriken and kunai. Overall it is not great armor as it is only made of iron but it serves its purpose.
History: Sun made this armor himself out of iron he mined from Ape Mountain's caverns during the first great peace. He discovered that numerous small attacks could potentially take his life so the intention of the suit was to protect him from the small stuff so he could focus on the bigger things.
Appearance: Refer to the image of Sun himself
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Ape Scroll Left_bar_bleue410/410Ape Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:54 pm

What we have discussed over the phone, go ahead and make those edits. Bump when complete.
Back to top Go down
Wukong
S-Rank
Wukong

Ryo : 100

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 am

Edit Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Ape Scroll Left_bar_bleue410/410Ape Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Ok, then, now to remember the specifics that go along with how to attain this custom summon, we need to refresh for I have forgotten much of the process. I know its a specialty mission, and like 25,000 ryo, but the specifics of the mission I do not...
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:42 pm

I remember that adding a custom summon cost 5k though that can change if we want, and the mission specifics were never flushed out because a certain owner from our previous site wanted to handle that himself and we know how those projects normally turned out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ape Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ape Scroll   Ape Scroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ape Scroll
Page 1 of 1