Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ravine/ Jutsu registration]

Go down 
+2
Haru Satsujin
Ravine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ryo : 8700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue240/240[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 am

Name: Nurse Fingers
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ijutsu
Element: None
Distance: Short
Description: The user performs handseals. Her hands then transform into medical apparatus. Her fingers change their appearance and take the form of syringe, giving her 10 needles instead of 10 fingers. This jutsu is primarily used for medical purposes, giving the medic instant injections for instant aide. But this jutsu can also be used for offense, the user can use the syringes as some form of claws or blades. This jutsu can also be used for long range attacks as any liquid can be forced out of the needles. The needles' length are about twice to thrice the length of the user's actual fingers are and they are as stern as the steel used for making swords. The drawback of this jutsu is that the user can not hold or grab onto things as her fingers are temporarily made into needles.

->This is the next one, i crossed it over.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 am

Ok, what can the liquid do that is shot out? To me that is pointless bc its basically your body fluid which isnt going to do anything but gross someone out. The claws, instead of saying twice to thrice the length, give me exactly how long they are. If someone manages to break them, what happens to your actual fingers? Needs a small duration and a cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue240/240[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 am

grossing out someone is one of the perks. But I'd be using it for water, medicine, and if possible, acid (which i hope to buy as an item/weapon).
And I was kinda hoping that the claws stay for like 10 posts, until cancelled. And if broken, it'll just poof back into regular fingers.
Cooldown would be 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 am

Then that doesn't really make sense. You would have to have the acid, and or medicine in your blood stream to do that bc you would be activating a jutsu. Secondly, I would think that if one of the needles broke, you would atleast have a broken finger when it turned back...
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 am

Well, I think we are having a bit of a misunderstanding. Uhm, the acid thingy would be taken from a bottle or something, as an example is when a doctor gets the medicine from a bottle, sucks the liquid from it. I could pierce my skin and get blood, as well.

I never thought of it to be broken anywho, because it isn't a weapon. If it would be broken, then I wouldn't make it as my actual fingers, instead make it as some sort of chakra formation on my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:34 am

Ok, Im gonna jump in here now. For the acid/medicine in your blood, that would be a tad bit... odd. I think most times that acid is in the human body, it would either cause them to trip out (which Im assuming thats not the type of acid we're dealing with) or it would be poisoning/overdosing your own blood stream. Could you elaborate on this?

I do get what you mean with the extensions. Instead of them being actual needles, the are pure chakra, much like the chakra scalpels, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm not sure where this blood infusion with acid and stuff is coming from. Lol, but I was just pertaining to "inhale,exhale" that a syringe does. I suck water, and squirt it out. That's about it. But since you guys gave me an idea, maybe i could mend the liquid taken in, let's say something like infuse it with chakra produced acid?

And yeah. it's gonna be like chakra scalpel, but it has a more definite shape.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Ok, to clear this up, let's simply do this.

Using the index and middle finger, you can make a syringe of pure chakra that extends from the tip of those two fingers. This syringe can act as a real one and allow you to inject medicine into the the person in need.(you will have to register your medicines and buy them.) If it is purely for medical and not attack purposes, state it in the description. Give how much medicine it can hold then give it a duration and a cooldown. You can only make one per hand obviously, but state that anyway also.

Will that suffice?
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:27 pm

I gotta use 'em for combat too... I edited, maybe this would work.

Name: Nurse Fingers
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ijutsu
Element: None
Distance: Short
Description: The user performs handseals. Her hands then transform into medical apparatus. Her fingers change their appearance and take the form of syringe, giving her 5 needles instead of 5 fingers. She can only use this on one of her hands. This jutsu is primarily used for medical purposes, giving the medic instant injections for instant aide. (Medicine will be registered)
But this jutsu can also be used for offense, the user can use the syringes as some form of claws or blades. This jutsu can also be used for long range attacks as any liquid can be forced out of the needles. The needles' length are about twice to thrice the length of the user's actual fingers (a foot and a half long) and they are as stern as the steel used for making swords. The drawback of this jutsu is that the user can not hold or grab onto things as her fingers are temporarily made into needles.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Once again, if your going to transform your fingers, if they are broken in this form, they need to break your original fingerss once those come back. I feel you may be trying to get too much for this technique at its rank. Use the way I gave you, because you can basically use it better than what you have, with less drawback. If you want the syringe extension to be used as a weapon, at this rank it is 20% more durable than a standard kunai.

Will this help you more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ravine/ Jutsu registration]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2