Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue160/160Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Hayoa walked the streets of Harikengakure or the bridges that connected the buildings that he called streets. He was in his normal attire of mainly pirate-like attire. He tipped his hat back just a little so he could see more clearly. Glancing down at the water, he admired the water that was in the great cove, someday hoping to have a ship of his own in that very bay.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue160/160Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 pm

After snapping out of his small trance, Hayoa continued onward toward the restaurant were he was going to have to cook for alot of hungry people during the course of the day. It would be an interesting day to say the least, but maybe it would go smoothly for once. Still knowing the luck of Hayoa, it wasn't going to be normal, it never was. Why couldn't there be a simple mission that he only had to stand around for a small time.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Finally reaching the restaurant, Hayoa went to the back door and knocked twice. The door swung open and a short, fat, half bald man emerged holding a spatula and wearing an apron heavily stained with grease. He shook the spatula and asked, "You the help? Boy am I glad you showed up. We got a big day ahead of us." He turned around, shaking his hand for Hayoa to follow him into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Hayoa stepped in and as a bit taken back by the size of the room and the very little supplies that they had. A single grill, a fryer, a storage freezer, and a supply closet. Not much for a five star restaurant, but it did the job. At last the man said, "Here, this is yours for now. We need you to grill and make burgers for now. You got it?" Hayoa nodded and cracked a smile, while ting on his apron. "How would you like them done?"
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

The shop owner grinned and said, "Atta boy. Now, get to work son." He walked out the door into the main lobby and Hayoa took his spot by the grill, a spatula in one hand and a box of patties in the other. He gazed out the small serving window just in front of him and looked at the packed room. Great... he thought while he began to lay the patties down. As soon as he was done, he flicked on the grill only to discover it wasn't working. Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

He sighed, but didn't panic. It wasn't a huge deal, there were ways around it. He gripped the spatula tighter then it hit him. A cocky grin crossed his face as he began to charge chakra into his right palm. Just as this began, he heard the first order get completed and the slip of paper was hung up on the wire in the window. Hayoa nodded and knew he was gonna be ready in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Hayoa felt a slight jolt jump from his hand to the stove, the sign that his technique as ready. He slapped his hand onto the stove surface and sent the volts through it with enough force to jump start a human heart. Soon the burgers began to sizzle with a great chorus and Hayoa flipped them one by one until the first was ready. He pushed it aside then though for a minute. He began a set of handseals and would return to work shortly.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Hayoa slapped his hands together and two perfect doppelgangers appeared on each side of him. They each took up their own assignment, one assembling the burgers, the other delivering them through the restaurant. Now the team was functioning at all cylinders and the day was going smooth as Hayoa kept the grill running. He was right, this was an easy mission.

145/160

Bushin no Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:41 pm

The day continued in all monotony for hours and hours upon end, still going fairly normal. Surprisingly, Hayoa was actually getting bored. He kind of anted something to go wrong, but to his avail things remained the same. He just sat in a chair, one hand on the grill, the other swatting at a fly with the spatula, just trying to find a way to stir up some trouble to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Hayoa sighed and flipped the burgers over with his spatula, then started a new batch. Following his movements were the clone who was assembling the burgers, then the clone who was delivering them came in. Just to watch some fire works go off, Hayoa slipped some hot sauce in a burger, and then he sat back and watched through the small window.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Hayoa smirked as the man bit into his sandwich, only to get a mouth full of the hottest burger ever. The scovales were off the charts and he began to panic, until the clone came up and said, "You forgot your mayonnaise." The man jerked the mayo from the clone and squirted it into his mouth like it was a cooling beverage. Little did he know it was spicy mayonnaise. He panicked, got up, and ran out the door, only to have the sound of a splash heard several seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Hayoa forced the clones to dissapear and cleaned up his station. He walked to the managers office and said, "Well, its all done, flawless on my part good sir." He nodded and said, "Thanks kid, heres a free burger coupon." Hayoa grabbed the coupon and set off, now he was on his way to practice some fire techniques on the dock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]   Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Become Teh Fry Cook!! [Mission]
Page 1 of 1