Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trusty Skateboard.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Trusty Skateboard. Left_bar_bleue200/200The Trusty Skateboard. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Trusty Skateboard. Empty
PostSubject: The Trusty Skateboard.   The Trusty Skateboard. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:07 pm

The Trusty Skateboard. Weapontemplate

Name: The Trusty Skateboard
Type: Board/plank
Quantity: 1
Description: A basic skateboard with reinforced pvc pipe trucks and plyurithane wheels to give it a perfectly smooth ride upon any surface.
Abilities: This skateboard has the ability to work in conjunction with chakra. It is done this way to allow Koga to ride different currents of his own elemental chakra.
Durability: This board has the durability of a regualr plank, yet when enfused with chakra has the durability of reinforce steel. The trucks of the board themselves move up to the durability of titanium.
History: A skateboard made by Koga after the man had found out his son had a passion for the sport. He created this out of a durable pvc pipe line that had the strength of reinforced steel so that if he ran into a Kinzoku, he could not be able to manipulate the metal on the trucks. Haji gathered this info due to his stint in the Kinzoku War.
Appearance: The Trusty Skateboard. Bikes-skateboards-means-happy-childhood
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Trusty Skateboard. Left_bar_bleue410/410The Trusty Skateboard. Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: The Trusty Skateboard.   The Trusty Skateboard. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 pm

This board is 6000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Trusty Skateboard. Left_bar_bleue200/200The Trusty Skateboard. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Trusty Skateboard.   The Trusty Skateboard. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Damn, what an expensive skateboard lol, i'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trusty Skateboard.   The Trusty Skateboard. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trusty Skateboard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: