Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torikki-Buin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ryo : 7100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Torikki-Buin  Left_bar_bleue160/160Torikki-Buin  Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Torikki-Buin  Empty
PostSubject: Torikki-Buin    Torikki-Buin  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Torikki-Buin  Weapontemplate

Name: Torikki-Buin
Type: bō (staff)
Quantity: 1
Description: Torikki-Buin is a staff that is 5'9 and is about 2 inches thick, and crafted to form an octagon on the tips. It is made of pure steel, and painted a deep red to give it a wooden appearance, mainly to decieve those who would think it is wooden. It has yellow paint on the ends as decoration, and on the top as the Uchiha Fan, and at the bottom of the staff has the "Decieve" kanji on it. Being made of pure steel, it is an excellent conductor for both heat and lightning, which may be good or bad for the wielder. It can dent iron easily. It is about 2.3 lbs and the weight is evenly distributed, as is the metal so any part can be used to damage the enemy.
Abilities: None
Durability: Made of steel. Can withstand 3 D, 2 C, and 1 B. A and S shatter it completely. It can dent iron and slash with other steel weapons without breaking, but anything higher in metal ranking can and will scratch and break it. Anything that is lower in metal ranking can be dented, but not pierced since it has no sharp edges.
History: Kibou's father was a master at using the bō and wanted to pass on his knowledge to Kibou. One of the first tests in mastering a bō, was making and crafting one's own. Being in Morigakure, one can easily sing anything out of the trees if they have the right skill. This is where Kibou lacked, and no matter how hard he tried (which couldn't even be called trying) he could never get one. So, Kibou went to the towns blacksmith and told him what he wanted, and the exact dimensions. He then went to the paint shop and found a red veneer, which when
painted on the staff made it look wooden. Kibou then insribed the "Decieve" kanji, as it had deceived his father.
Appearance:
Torikki-Buin  KiliksBoStaff

Last edited by Kibou on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Torikki-Buin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torikki-Buin    Torikki-Buin  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Torikki-Buin  Left_bar_bleue320/320Torikki-Buin  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Torikki-Buin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torikki-Buin    Torikki-Buin  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:42 am

Code:
Approved 5k/5,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Torikki-Buin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torikki-Buin    Torikki-Buin  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:24 am

Purchasing!
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Torikki-Buin  Left_bar_bleue320/320Torikki-Buin  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Torikki-Buin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torikki-Buin    Torikki-Buin  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:25 am

Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torikki-Buin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torikki-Buin    Torikki-Buin  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torikki-Buin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: