Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sannin's Test

Go down 
+2
Raleth
Shinobu Uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Shizen would hear something coming from behind him and turn his head quickly to see a lightning ball thrown by his own teammate. The fear he felt of the giant ball inevitably coming at him caused the comma pupil in his eye to multiple and go to the opposite side of his main pupil. He felt his vision become even more clear and precise, everything around him seemed to slow down a little, even the ball inevitably coming for him. He used the improved reflexes that this upgraded eye gave him to move enough out of the way of the ball that only his right shoulder got struck, giving him an immense burning feeling and numbing the spot it hit. He slid on the ground and ended up on his back, the burning in his shoulder intense. He looked over at his teammate with his new eyes and gave him a death stare, the fact that he would fire a shot at the man when he was right next to him angered him a little. He slowly rose to his feet, his right arm hanging limply still numb from the blast and said to the man walking away with a smirk "So that's how it is? You lay barely a hand on me all fight and let my teammate hurt me more." Shizen laughed lightly, his arm still hanging, as he closed the gate inside him stopping the chakra drain and feeling the fatigue it caused. He looked at the man walking away with his burning red eyes, seeing if he would turn or not.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm

The horror Pucko felt as he saw Shizen get hit by his technique wracked him with guilt, when he had prepared his jutsu Shizen had been far away from their opponent, and he had never intended for him to get in the way. Releasing the jutsu he was chargin Pucko rushed over to Shizen, who was angrily yelling at their now opponent as he walked away from the fight. "I'm incredibly sorry Shizen, i had no idea you could move fast enough to get in close like that, i never imagined my technique would hit you." Kneeling on the ground Pucko adopted the formal apology position that his father had taught him, apologizing for the mistakes he made was a vital part of Pucko's philosophy, and it stung him even more that his actions had caused another harm. "I ask for your forgiveness". Upset by his mistake Pucko rose and moved away slightly with his eyes down cast, waiting for Raleth to instruct them as to what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Tappaj nodded and turned after Zetzray, it seemed time for the sannin to pull a staff meeting or whatever to assess what they had witnessed here just a few moments ago and although it seemed more a bother than it was worth it had to be done. With heavy steps in the damp swampy earth he followed his teammate and walked away from the scene.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sannin's Test    A Sannin's Test  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sannin's Test
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2