Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dagger of Souls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dagger of Souls Left_bar_bleue320/320Dagger of Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 am

Dagger of Souls Weapontemplate

Name: Dagger of Souls
Type: Dagger
Quantity: -
Description: The Dagger was carved from the magical trees of Morigakure. That means it has all the properties of the trees, making it very sturdy in itself. The weapon was combined with Corundum ore in the smithing process from the mines near Arashigakure, giving it a sturdiness closer to titanium than of tough wood. The elegant designs along the blade and hilt were etched into it by the smith who designed it in the armory of Morigakure. The Dagger of Souls was made for use of the shinobi in Morigakure, as well as their allies in Arashigakure.
Abilities: N/A
Durability: The wood used to make this blade is magic, so to speak, as far as the fact of its unnatural durability. The trees in Morigakure are thicker and stronger than any other trees. Along with this however, corundum ore is smelted into the weapon to create a durability past that of strong wood. Specifically, this dagger has the piercing properties and durability properties of titanium.
History: This small blade was created for the ninja of Morigakure originally, by a smith in The Armory of the Forest Floor. Then, as time passed on and alliances were made, the dagger was brought across to Arashigakure for use by them as well.
Appearance:

(5-inch long handle, 8-inch long blade, made of same material.)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Skar on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dagger of Souls Left_bar_bleue410/410Dagger of Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Before we go any further, we will have to discuss the trees within your village being resistant to fire. I would think that would be a natural flaw about your village. If we get it approved as such, I will continue this evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Figured that would come up. Well I designed my village with certain trees that are resistant to fire, simply because I don't want some cheeky jerk running around my village with fire jutsu in the future, causing forest fires that can destroy my village in seconds.

Trees that are fire-retardant have certain properties that make them as such. They will have soft leaves with very high moisture content, they will have smooth and non-peeling barks, and they will contain very small amounts of volatile, or structural, oils inside the foliage of the tree itself. Generally, the amount of trees with such characteristic include most of the entire family of deciduous trees, which are the trees that take up all of my forest, and a few species of evergreens that reside in rain forests.

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 pm

I understand that you dont want that, however, when you come out with your Village Report, this cant be an unlimited source of defense. An abundance is fine, just not totally. As far as the knives, to give wood titanium durability would mean that you have to have some kind of rare artifact to forge along with it to get it that durable. I reference Rainbow Shell for Lacey's weapons (Chrono Trigger) which is not even part of Naruto. If you want to create or bring in such a rare artifact, its ok, just put it in the description.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Alright, I'll worry about the artifact thing. As far as the fire-retardancy goes, you have to keep in mind that "retardancy" doesn't mean "immunity". A prime example of a tree I'm talking of is the sycamore tree. If you try burning a living sycamore tree, it's going to smoke a lot, and will not catch fire easily at all. But grant it, when all the moisture in the tree has been evaporated, it will begin to burn. But.. I'll just save the confusion and redo it all. I'll bump when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Ok, now is this for the weapon shop in your village?
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dagger of Souls Left_bar_bleue160/160Dagger of Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:54 pm

from skar again, yeah it is
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:59 pm

I will limit the quantity to 4 to be bought. The price will be 8,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dagger of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Souls   Dagger of Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dagger of Souls
Page 1 of 1