Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hamar Handlegg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hamar Handlegg Left_bar_bleue320/320Hamar Handlegg Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Hamar Handlegg Empty
PostSubject: Hamar Handlegg   Hamar Handlegg I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 am

Hamar Handlegg Armortemplate

Name: Hamar Handlegg (Hammer Arm)

Type: Bracer

Quantity: One

Description: A leather bracer made specifically for Skar Dovakiin so that it would cover the area of his forearm from wrist to elbow. Imprinted with the holy symbol of the Thunder God Thor's Mjolnir hammer it will always serve as a reminder of the man who made it and its place of origin.

Abilities: n/a

Durability: Treated with Takeshi's personal metal chakra rather than an average Kinzoku smith this bracer while still flexible like leather has hardness equivalent to titanium making it perfect for guarding against materials up to the same degree while not doing much against a stronger substance.

History: Crafted in his private forge, the hammer arm bracer was created with the sole intention of being worn by the Tsurukage, Skar Dovakiin. Knowing his ally was a master of using his body for physical combat it only made sense that in the annual exchange of gifts between the villages Takeshi would give something that complimented that greatly. So with the use of many taijutsu master's adding their own chakra's while he reinforced the materials with his own the Hamar Handlegg came into being, marked with the symbol of Mjolnir to forever remind the hidden vine of those who support the fight against their enemies.

Appearance:

Hamar Handlegg Mjolni10
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Hamar Handlegg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamar Handlegg   Hamar Handlegg I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Seems alright,
Approved

Price: 10k
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Hamar Handlegg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamar Handlegg   Hamar Handlegg I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

purchasing this now, ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hamar Handlegg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamar Handlegg   Hamar Handlegg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamar Handlegg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: