Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Left_bar_bleue410/410Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Night fall had descended upon Harikengakure and I had been resting in bed from getting back from my training of Hayoa. I had caught myself waking up to an empty room, thinking that Yuki may have been home by now. I looked around the room and even listened for her. No sound from Hitomaru either. It wasn't like her to be gone all day, so I got up and searched the house. Still nothing. I quickly tried to get ready, and equipped myself if necessary with all my inventory. I began walking out the door to go search for her, hoping like hell nothing happened to her or Hitomaru.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Left_bar_bleue280/280Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

She stood outside of her own door for what seemed like hours, Yuki was frightened to even go into her own home. For the last few hours she'd been seeing a doctor, not having been feeling well the past few days. Now she had to talk to Dom, and she was afraid that he wouldn't take it well. As she reached for the doorknob slowly, she was startled to see it turn before she could touch it and see Dom standing in the door way. she tried to put on a smile for him and hugged him.
"Hey, just the man I was looking for."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Left_bar_bleue410/410Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm

As I was nearing the door, it seemed by the stroke of luck, it opened to Yuki just as I was sliding my arm into my cloak sleeve. I stopped just as she came into my view, her hugging me with a tender smile. What made it funny was she was gone most of the day, yet I was the man she wanted to see. I looked down at her and smirked, I was just happy she was ok.

"Am I now? I've been home for awhile now. What's going on?"

I would look into her eyes and tell there was something on her mind. She was a bit troubled by something but I couldn't tell what. I put my arms around her for comfort, wanting her to know I was there for her. I then stepped back and waited for her to speak about what I asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Left_bar_bleue280/280Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Yuki felt a bit better as Dom embraced her, forgetting for the slightest moment what she was so afraid of. Then as he asked her what was going on, she remembered and she began to worry again. For a long time she said nothing, the she sighed softly. Might as well get it over with as soon as she could.
"I was at a doctors appointment. I haven't been feeling well... We need to talk."
She said the last part softly, but enough so that he could hear her. As she looked him in the face it was clear she was anxious, and deep down she worried what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm

"Well that's funny, because I wanted to talk you about doctors too. Maybe not exactly like what you may have, but something anyway.."

I said this with a smile, but it was only on my face to try to erase her worry. I took her by the hand and walked back inside with her to the living room area. I took her to a place to sit down, and sat myself right next to her. I would look into her eyes, trying to read the worry, but to no avail. I kept my eyes on hers, wondering what it was that she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm

As Dom lead her inside she wondered what he had to say, making her hope he'd go first and break the ice. But it seemed her hopes were dashed as they sat and Dom kept looking at her and waited for her to say what she had to first. It felt like her throat was clogged with the words, and she swallowed softly to begin speaking.
"Um... While I was there they did a bunch of test and..."
It felt like her tounge was made of pure lead, making it hard to say it. And Dom staring at her it put even more preassure on her. Yuki quickly turned her head from him and found just enough courage to say it
"Dom... I'm pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:50 pm

When Yuki was about to say exactly what it was that she was wanting, she turned away. Then she came out and said it. Those words....'Im Pregnant'. My heart almost stopped and I felt my eyes widen. I looked dead at her, yet I wasn't looking into her eyes, I was looking at a turned head. I brought my eye lids back to their normal and reached my hand to her chin, turning her head back to mine, looking into her eyes. I was breathing a bit heavy, and I took a deep breath to calm down. I spoke softly.

"Yuki. Why turn away? We are having a baby together. I'm unbelievably nervous, but overwhelmingly happy..I'm telling you now, its gonna be a boy.."

I cut a one sided smile, looking into her eyes hoping that she knew that I was there for her. I couldn't believe it, she was pregnant. A pregnancy that I would be a part of, a child I would get to see born. An extension of me being brought into the world. This was missed with Lacey, then it hit me. I needed to tell her about Lacey.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Yuki blinked as Dom brought her head back around to look at him. As he spoke she stared at him incrediously. Now she saw that her fears were blind and that she never needed to fear, Dom loved her and deep down she knew he'd stay by her side. A smile spread on her face and she bombarded Dom with a hug, her arms around his neck and her head burried into his shoulder.
She cried, tears of joy falling from her face. What a great releif it was to know Dom was happy about this. Now that that part was over, Yuki began to feel happy too. Having Hitomaru around was like being a mother, very close since they'd adopted him. But it wasn't the same somehow, and now she knew what the real sensation was like.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:16 am

As Yuki squeezed my neck from her overwhelming joy, I could feel her tears soaking into my ahoulder, even through the vest and cloak. I hugged her back and rested my chin on her shouldering as well. A smile came over me as I held her, happy about her joy. She was truly going to be a mother, and from the looks of it, a happy one. I stayed in that moment with her for as long as I could, for the news coming from me about Lacey would soon bring things back into perspective.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm

She quickly tried to dry her tears as she remembered that Dom had something to say too. Sitting back she managed to rub her slightly red eyes enough to clear them of any tears for a moment.
"I'm sorry Dom, you wanted to say something too?"
Now that it felt like the weight of the world was off her chest, she wondered what Dom had to say. Yuki hoped he was ok, he did mention before that it was about a doctor as well.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm

I looked to her, my face growing a bit sour about what I was going to say. To me, it was good and bad, but to Yuki, she may see it as bad news altogether. I took a deep breath and tried to explain what was going to happen, and it concerned Lacey.

"After seeing Lacey today help a comrade, I realized her medical jutsu prowess is higher than anything I can teach her from this point on. Im sending her to Oashisugakure to train under Nahaji's wife. I've taken Koga under my wing for him, and it is time that Lacey go there. They have the best hospital in the world.."

I would finish and continue to look to Yuki. It was a tough decision for me to make as her father, but it was for the best. Lacey would become part of Oashisu to train under one of the greatest doctor's in the world.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:37 pm

As she heard Dom talk about how he was sending Lacey to Oashisugakure her face dropped. She was leaving? For a moment she was upset, but then she began to think of her step daughter and how Dom said her medical skills were very powerful. While she didn't like it, it was for the best.
Turning slowly to Dom she placed a hand on the side of his face and gave a soft half hearted smile.
"I'm upset too, but I think it's for the best. Lacey is very important to me too, and if this is what she wants then I can't stop her. All I want is for her to be happy, and if this is what it takes then I'll learn to live with it."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I would smile at Yuki's comfort towards my decision. It took me awhile to think it through, but I knew it was for the best. I sighed and looked to the door just behind Yuki, thinking of how I will miss seeing Lacey walk through those doors everyday since she decided to move here. I grabbed Yuki's hand as she placed it on my face and clenched it tight. I returned my look to her beautiful eyes, nodding.

"Well, all that is left is for you to tell her good bye then. Is she the one with Hitomaru? I figured she was since she wasnt home long after I came back with her. Thats the only way you could be at the doctors all day."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Yuki smiled as Dom held onto her hand. He knew it was the best for Lacey too, and he was facing the fact that he had to let her go so she could be happy. As Dom asked if she had Hitomaru Yuki smiled and nodded. She'd asked her to babysit him so she could go to her appointment. Of course Lacey said yes.
"Yes she has him. Don't worry he's in good hands, Lacey can't seem to get enough of him!"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:14 pm

I took her hand from my cheek and stood up. I would pull Yuki up and stroke her hair with my free hand. What a rough day. So many tough decisions and so many new doors opening. There was still the talk with Lacey that needed to be had, and I had already spoke to her. It was Yuki's turn to take the floor and I could tell it would be hard on her.

"Well, her and I talked on the way home, she is ok with the decision, but I think your blessing is the one she really needs.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Standing as Dom did, Yuki nodded as he said that her blessing to go is what she really needed. Yuki understood, and she was ready even if it did hurt her a bit to think about having to let her step daughter go.
"I'll talk to her, I can understand how she feels a bit. I also need to tell her as well, I think she may want to know."
Yuki smiled at Dom, this time it was true and soft. While it made her sad to know Lacey was going, she still had the thought of her own news in her head.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 am

I would nod, and give Yuki one final kiss to solidify her good luck with the talk. I then embraced her in a hug before releasing and looking down at her with a smirk to the left side. I had some business to tend to at this moment, so Yuki had to do this alone.

"Good luck. I'm sure the talk will go just fine. Give Hitomaru a hug for me. I have to go now and tend to a matter.."

I would let my hug release from her and start towards the door. I turned to Yuki one final time and gave her a bright smile. I waved once, turning away and whispering I love you to her as I did. The door would then close behind me, leaving Yuki to do her thing.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Returning the kiss and the hug, Yuki smiled as Dom wished her luck when she talked with Lacey. She watched him leave, and smiled as he waved and whispered I love you. She whispered it back before he shut the door behind him and sighed. Yuki stood their for a moment, before she walked over to the door herself.
It would be hard to talk to Lacey, so she decided to give her the good news first. As the door closed behind her she walked down the street, looking for Lacey.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision   Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki's News & Dominic's Decision
Page 1 of 1