Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information Gained is Information Earned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ryo : 24600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Information Gained is Information Earned Left_bar_bleue340/340Information Gained is Information Earned Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

Information Gained is Information Earned Empty
PostSubject: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Lush and deep greenery conflicting with jagged bark of brown, yet acting as one in perfect harmony, Morigakure was showing off to a male entering for the first time in quite awhile. Commanding attention, the former Arashi elite made his way through the elegant nature that was famous in The Land of Vines, the complete one eighty from the way things were in The Land of Snakes. Industry and politics dominate The Village Hidden in the Storm, but not here. Trigon enjoyed the serene feeling that was given off here as if a mythical power owned the inner soul of this place.

The man was dressed as any shinobi would be, a wrapped pouch on the leg and a loose vest that signified a long journey here. Trigon carried a blank look on his face, as if not to draw any attention to himself. His pace was steady and his eyes observant. The man needed to find out where to find his information. Where to start was the question, but how to finish, The Viper of the Hidden Storm already had planned. Time was of the essence, and soon the man would have to start plotting.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Information Gained is Information Earned Left_bar_bleue340/340Information Gained is Information Earned Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Trigon would enter into a restaurant, and head straight for a restroom. He kept his eyes aware of everything and everyoen around him, making sure as to not be followed. The problem was, or the good thing rather, was that the restaurant had only a few people inside, and all of them were female. None seem to pay him any mind, so Trigon slipped into the restroom. Once inside there, he entered a bathroom stall and closed the door behind him. He began to string through a quick set of handseals as he was preparing for a technique to keep him on a hidden path.

He had to think about what it was he was wanting to do, but it hit him before too much time could pass. Trigon would elude with a different gender this time, but keep the same last name as the face he used before. He never second guessed his decision as he began to break down his handseals.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:39 pm

In no time at all, a single handseal was finally made and just like that, Trigon was transformed. He had now turned into the Uchiha wife of the man in which he had used the No Face Henge for back in Arashigakure. Not at all uncomfortable with being a woman, Trigon simply left out of the stall and back into the restaurant. Since women didnt really like other women, this meant they werent paying any attention to the black hair, onyx eyes of the Uchiha female. Trigon simply left out of the door and returned to the streets.

He actually blended in better, looking like a female shinobi from the very village in which he or she rather, walked. The female Trigon was a gorgeous woman, built to drive a man wild, but that was the intention. If he as this woman commanded enough attention, it would work rather nicely in where he would need to go and allow him to press for information while the men simply drooled over his feminine build. He would walk and await the first whistle.

Spoiler:

300/340
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm

It seemed it didnt take long for a few gentlemen to approach Trigon in his female body and they walked over to where he was as a she, and followed his steps.

"So, where you headed little lady?"

One would ask, and the lady Trigon would answer.

"Im looking for where the main weapon shop within this village is. I hear the weapon smith is quite famous."

The gentlemen would stop and their jaws would drop. Was this chick serious? They were taken back by her up front and bold answer, but quickly regained their composure, following after her yet again. The men were intrigued by her tough attitude and wanted more from her.

"Well we know who that is, for we are ninja of this village and know our way around here like it's nothing. We can take you there, but it will cost ya."

The lady Uchiha would smile, knowing what the cost would be. In this disguise, Trigon began to flaunt a little bit, using the flirtacious ways of a woman to get the men to lose all of their right state of mind. Getting them to think where they shouldnt be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Using this, Trigon would lure them into an alleyway, to allow the men to think they were going to have the advantage, but this wasnt the case, not one bit. Trigon would take the group down the alley, in which the same guy would talk. His group contained himself and 2 others, but it was nothing Trigon couldnt handle.

"C'mon toots, the shop your looking for isn't this way. Its all the way to the far northern part of the village. He has his shop in a luscious wet tree. But speaking of wet, why dont we collect our payment now?"

There it was, the information Trigon was looking for. He smirked as his feminine hair fell over his face, turning back to flaunt the men. However, there was chakra amassing in his body. A seal in which he was activating. He just needed to get them a few more steps into the complete black of the alley, and then he would make his move. The same man continued, his hormones getting the best of him.

"C'mon sexy, dont leave me hangin."
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:37 pm

The lady Uchiha would enter the shadows of the alley, and the men would stop. The talkative one would walk towards the shadows first, curious as to why the lady would keep frustrating him as she was. However, as he and his friends entered the shadowed area, Trigon came out, looking exactly like the man who was flaunting with him while he was the woman form.

This would paralyze the three men as Trigon smiled sadistically at them in his new form. He would then attack. He would knee the man in which he took the form of right in the gut, and as he hurled over, Trigon reached around his waist and pulled two kunai from his pouch, throwing them dead at the other two from point blank range. The two kunai would go right through the adams apples of the men, and they would begin choking on their own blood, unable to yell for help.

As those two fell, Trigon brought his arms back in and would cuspe the back of the first guy's head and bring it down once more, meeting that man's head with his knee. It would instantly knock the man into a slight concussion, but not put him out cold. Trigon would slide back and let the man fall, picking him up by only his hair.

Trigon would then pull the man up to his eyesight, making the man look at him. It would scare the man for he had never seen another being in the flesh that could mirror another in appearance. Trigon would now pull the information necessary from him, the man too weak to counter the man's strength.

"Now, tell me when the name of the weaponsmith."

"....Verlander....." "please sir, I beg of you, spare me..."

The man was frightened, even in his concussed state. He knew it was the end, but tried to spare himself anyway. Trigon in his mirror image would smirk, put his free hand on the man's neck, gripping his adam's apple as well. Then as a true shinobi would do, he ripped it out using pure force, then spinning it to the side. The man would fall limp and it was now over. Trigon would take his time to clean up the bodies, and make his way back out of the alley. An odd thing that he did though before leaving the bodies in a dumpster, was he cut out the entire gums of the men, teeth and all. He kept them on him, and even mutilated their faces.

Trigon could surprisingly clean up a mess, not an ounce blood left on him to draw suspicsion. Trigon as the dead man, would head towards the weapon shop to the north of Morigakure, and get the information that he needed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 pm

In what seemed like an eternal walk to the weapon shop, Trigon made his way to the building, sporting the look of a freshly killed man from earlier in the alley. He walked in the door and let it shut behind him looking around the store for the owner. Trigon would search for the man named Verlander, hoping to find him nearby. The store was empty of customers which was what the man was hoping.

Trigon began walking inside as his steps echoed through the store, hoping to get the attention of this Verlander man. The weapons indicated that this man was capable of being able to do what it was Trigon had wanted previously in Arashi. The Viper was impressed by the craftsmanship of Verlander, but had no time to truly admire the work like he wanted. He would hear a few steps coming from the distance. Was this the man he was looking for? The Henge faced Trigon looked to the direction of the steps.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 pm

As the steps drew near, Trigon looked for the source. His disguise was that of a friendly comrade, so he worried not of an attack. Trigon would spot the one who was creating the creak sounds with his feet, and studied him well. This blacksmith was younger than the one in Arashi, obviously a steady genius to have come along this far so fast. He stood about 6'5" with the build of a linebacker, truly physically capable of the demand of weapon making. His rugged face and jagged beard suggested this man was the real deal. Trigon relished this, realizing he would need this man instead of killing him off. The question was, was how?

An attack was out of the question, Trigon knew nothing of the punk in which he imitated, thus techniques were useless. Trigon could reveal his Sharingan, but that too was just too much of a risk. It was time to do what he did best. The art of persuasion was the way he would go. The man would approach the high aged teen Trigon and cross his arms, an angry look escaping his brow. He thought it that Trigon was just a punk thief.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:14 pm

"What business do you have here kid?"

The man of the name Verlander would ask. He had incredible authority in his voice, but it did nothing to shake the confidence in which Trigon bestowed. Trigon would look into the man's eyes and speak in a voice too mature for the body in which it came from.

"You have something Im looking for. Something not in this room. I am here to take back what is mine. Something that was sold to you by someone in Arashigakure.."

Trigon gave off an evil look to Verlander, making it apparent that he wanted his blade. Verlander's eyes shot wide and his arms fell to his side. The two were in secret when the scroll's contents were sold. Verlander knew at this point that the headband was false and so was the face he was looking at. However his mind wasnt frightened of the situation, he was intrigued by it. He had heard stories of the man in front of him, but wasnt sure if it was truly him.
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 pm

"If my eyes didnt fool me, I would say that I stand before a legend. Tell me, are you the one by the name Trigon in which was to recieve said information that I now have?"

The man was still worried for his life, but atleast now he could try and get the answer in which he wanted. Verlander had no ill will towards the man in which he stood before, in fact, Trigon's blueprints were simply marvelous. He actually wanted to work with this man, but he would have to prove his worth. He carefully anticipated an answer.

Trigon would see that the man was more or less testing him. He remained in his disguise and stood as tall as he could in the body. His real intimidation doing more than the body was for him. Trigon answered.

"Perhaps, it depends on the reason in which you ask. If you decide to disgrace the name, you will die. However, if you decide that your worth more alive, maybe more answers will come."
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:42 pm

"I will make this blade for you. That is my answer. Your history told by warriors of the past has always intrigued me. So, if you find me worth the price, I will do whatever you need to see it done."

This was Verlander's answer to the Viper and he began to sweat a bit as he answered. Just because he offered himself so freely, didn't mean that Trigon would accept it. Trigon would see the opportunity through the sincerity in his voice, the Viper nodding. This would allow him time for several new schemes to be planned. Before he could find it acceptable, Trigon quizzed the male, his voice stern.

"What place in history do I hold of importance? If you know me so well, this shouldn't be a tough answer..."
Back to top Go down
Trigon Graco
S-Rank
Trigon Graco

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 pm

"You were the closest one to killing off the great Nahaji Sankuro. Many stories were told of your incredible tactics, and I could go on for hours about your more recent dealings."

Verlander used his knowledge to the best of his advantage. He dropped sweat from his brow, hoping to have the chance to become Trigon's primary weaponsmith. He would watch as the man in disguise turned away from him, and make towards the door. With a simple set of words. Trigon made it clear to the male, he was in.

"Fine, let's go. Meet me a few miles west of the western gate here. If I don't see you by 2 o'clock, I'll assume you weren't interested."

Trigon in disguise would push the door open and make his way back into the streets of Morigakure. Trigon had achieved more than he had hoped, but only if the man would meet him there.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information Gained is Information Earned   Information Gained is Information Earned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information Gained is Information Earned
Page 1 of 1