Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

niigata naomi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Niigata
Tokubetsu Jōnin

Ryo : 700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
niigata naomi Left_bar_bleue240/240niigata naomi Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

niigata naomi Empty
PostSubject: niigata naomi   niigata naomi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 pm

niigata naomi Characterapptop

niigata naomi Naomi

niigata naomi Charac10

niigata naomi Person11
First Name: Naomi
Last Name: Niigata
Height: 5'5
Weight: 118 lbs
Birthday: June 12th

Village: Oashisugakure
Elements: Youton, Katon, Doton
Specializations: Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Fuuinjutsu

niigata naomi Person12
Personality: Naomi's personality is extremely hard to describe due to the fact that not she even knows the extent of her capabilities. Nobody truly knows what they will do in every situation that happens to pop up in life, but she'll try and describe to you the things that she knows for sure. Such as, for the most part, she is an extremely friendly person. She's the type who will see you on the street and won't hesitate to say hello, even if she doesn't know you. She likes to strike a conversation and get to know people and make new friends - she tries to make it her goal to gain a new friend every day. However, sometimes she has been known to have a very bad temper. When she gets angry her face seems to turn the same shade as her hair and she seems to get angry at just about everything and everyone. Her patience is extremely horrible as well and the only type of person who seems to be able to keep her calm is little kids. She has a weak spot for them, no matter where they are from or who they are. She's a fairly smart individual overall, though she wouldn't call herself a genius. She has enough sense to know what do in a dangerous situation, but she is nowhere near a good strategist. She also tends to be very self-conscious of herself. She always to make sure she is looking her best when she goes out anywhere because she feels like she is always being judged by people and it's definitely not something that she enjoys. One final trait about her is the fact that she can be a little flirty with people. She doesn't do it consciously most of the time, but something about her apparently seems to turn a majority of onto her. It's not exactly like she's looking half the time, it just seems to happen... at least until they get a whiff of that horrible temper of hers.
Likes: There are many things that Naomi likes, but one of her favorite things would have to be sweets. She loves any kind from chocolates to dango, it doesn't matter to her. As long as it gives that sweet taste to her tongue than she is perfectly happy. She also loves romance novels, whether they are cheesy or not. She kind of yearns for a romance like she reads in them, something filled with twists and turns and tempation and hot smexy men. Ung, it makes her happy. Another thing that she loves are little kids, even if they are brats. Something about her just seems for her to be good with children and something about them seems to be good with her - it's wierd, but whatever. She even has her little fantasy of having two kids one day. Yeah, don't judge.
Dislikes: Just like there are many things that Naomi likes, there are many things that she dislikes. Among them are meat - yeah, she's a vegetarian. Eating meat just seems gross to her and she only did it once when she was little and after that she only ate vegetables and stuff like that. She also hates assholes. Yeah, most girls do, but it's really something she strongly dislikes. She thinks that men should be gentlemen to ladies, unless the lady is a bitch to them first, of course. She's not all feminist in her thinking. Another thing that she dislikes is disloyalty. She believes that if you pledge your loyalty to a task or a person/village than you should stick to that task. Don't go back on your word - it's something she lives by.
Motivation: Naomi used to live in a small village before she was moved to Oashisugakure. Her entire village was destroyed in one night and she was the only survivor - she hadn't been in the village at the time and had been by a nearby place. She was adopted into a family in Oashisugakure and has lived there ever since. Her motivation to become a ninja became her want to be able to protect the people that she loves.
Fears: Naomi only has one real fear (among her fear of snakes and spiders) and that is her fear that she won't be able to protect the people that she loves. She has a need to protect everyone and everything that she holds precious to her and failure, in her mind, is not an option.

niigata naomi Clan10
N/A

Bloodline: N/A
Bloodline Ability: N/A
Clan History: N/A

niigata naomi Histor10
History:
Childhood Arc: It was a rainy day when Naomi Niigata was brought into the world. Her parents lived in a small village in the Land of Red Sand, not too far from Oashisugakure. Neither of them were shinobi and, in fact, no one in her village was. The two of her parents were best friends growing up and got married and had Naomi young - they were only in there early twenties when they did so. Her mother named her Naomi because she thought that Naomi was the most beautiful thing that she has ever seen in her entire life. The two of them were extremely happy - they had never been so much more in their entire life.

Now, Naomi's parents weren't exactly the richest people in the entire world, however, they had enough money to keep the female happy. While there wasn't much to do in her village, Naomi was extremely adventurous. She would always wander around the outskirts of the village as soon as she was able to begin exploring, so roughly around the age of 4. It wasn't much longer after that when her village was attacked by a band of rogues who completely decimated the entire village, killing everyone... except her. She hadn't been in the village at the time, she had been about 2 miles away near an oasis that she had discovered the day before. When the female returned that night there was nothing left - you would expect her to traumatized after this even and for a short time she was. She would hardly eat or sleep - she ended up having to go to the hospital with her foster parents quite a few times. However, a talk with her foster mother was what inspired her to get strong again. The female told her that her parents wouldn't want to see her like that and that they would be ashamed to see her in such poor condition. She then went on to tell the female all about shinobi and the like before leaving the female to her thoughts. Naomi didn't sleep that night - she sat up all night thinking about those words and the next morning asked her parents if they could enroll her into the ninja academy. They gladly complied.

Academy Arc: Naomi joined the academy when she was roughly six years old. She wasn't really anything special, however, she was slightly admired for her unique Youton Chakra that she discovered when they did a test to tell chakra natures. Besides that she mainly began to learn about how to utilize her techniques and learned the basics about being a ninja - she was in the academy until she was 12, graduating with the rest of the people in her class.

Genin Arc: Naomi was put on a team with two of her other class mates, both of them male. As a genin she learned more on how to hone her unique skills as a ninja, especially her chakra control and her unique Youton Chakra. Those were the two biggest things that she began to learn. She started off as a fairly average ninja - her chakra control and Youton chakra were the only unique aspects about her. Soon, a majority of her training came from herself rather than with her sensei and team mates, as they seemed more focused on each other because they had more in common and could work better together, leaving her to feel more like an outcast on her own team.

She was a genin for only about two years before her entire team was finally ready to partake in the Chuunin exams. The female passed the exams with flying colors, much to her team's surprise. She was the only one on her team that was deemed worthy of being promoted to Chuunin.

Chuunin Arc; This was the time of her life where she began to officially make herself known. She began doing higher ranked missions that were more dangerous and required more skill. She also used her chakra control to begin to learn medical jutsu. While she was already fairly skilled offensively, this ability made her better at doing defensive maneuvers and she began to become a very dangerous ninja and her skills began to grow even more. She remained a chuunin, however, for roughly another six years before she got promoted to a higher rank after taking the exams for it.

S. Jounin Arc: Naomi was only recently made a Special Jounin, roughly 2 months ago. She has done quite a few missions so far, mostly A and B ranked missions. She is definitely on her way to becoming a strong ninja.
RP Sample:I blushed when I saw him give that little quirk of his eyebrow and my head looked down, a bit in shame. At his words, I looked back up and into those emerald green orbs, my hand giving his a tight squeeze as he took it into his own. His hands were rough - that was exactly like such a talented ninja as himself should have. My hands were soft, delicate - I had not spent much time training the past years. My mind had been simply in the process of thought, trying to decipher my past, present and most importantly my future as a shinobi. I knew I possessed such a rare ability, yet internally I knew I didn't deserve it - I was a weakling, nothing more, nothing less. I felt as if I was ready to settle down, have a family and then just have a simple life.

I was drawn from my thoughts by his voice and my face once more erupted, this time more of a reddish color than the soft pink tone. "Well, there was this one guy... but nothing happened" I said, trying to be honest and assuring at the same time. My fingers trembled slightly at the thought - he was just another person to make me feel weak and inadequate, something I had always felt. What I thought had been love was just a mere moment passing by in time. Atlas wasn't like that - I was sure. My only fond memories of the man I had once loved were of our first meeting and that sweet, gentle first kiss. The rest were filled with anger, hatred and pain. My fingers trembled again and a tear filled the corner of my eye, but I quickly wiped it away. I would not let Atlas see my weakness - that was not an option.

As I stood there, staring at Atlas, our food arrived, steam floating off of it. I licked my lips softly and, unwillingly, pulled away from the man to turn to my hot miso soup, leaning in, blowing on it for a moment before slowly pushing the spoon into my mouth, dumping the liquid down it and smiling in satisfaction, looking over at Atlas , using my tongue to wipe a stray drop from my lip. Yep, this was going to be a good night.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
niigata naomi Left_bar_bleue395/395niigata naomi Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

niigata naomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: niigata naomi   niigata naomi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm

From what i've read, this looks pretty good for a Special Jounin Application, if there are no objections, I approve you. You may begin your RP.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
niigata naomi Left_bar_bleue410/410niigata naomi Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

niigata naomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: niigata naomi   niigata naomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 am

Actually, before you are approved, your character name must be your user name.

Niigata Naomi

Naomi Niigata

Or

Naomi

Pick from one of those three and I will change it.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Niigata
Tokubetsu Jōnin

Ryo : 700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
niigata naomi Left_bar_bleue240/240niigata naomi Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

niigata naomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: niigata naomi   niigata naomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 am

The Second one, pleaseeee <3
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
niigata naomi Left_bar_bleue320/320niigata naomi Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

niigata naomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: niigata naomi   niigata naomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Name updated, you are now officially approved
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
niigata naomi Left_bar_bleue395/395niigata naomi Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

niigata naomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: niigata naomi   niigata naomi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 pm

my bad fellow admins, i figured since Chan is a suffix to japanese names it would be considered ok, glad you guys cleared that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

niigata naomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: niigata naomi   niigata naomi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

niigata naomi
Page 1 of 1