Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey to Skull Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ryo : 3200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Journey to Skull Island Left_bar_bleue320/320Journey to Skull Island Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Journey to Skull Island Empty
PostSubject: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:40 am

The sun was just starting to peak across the treeline but the giant had been here for at least an hour brewing some tea and sipping at it for good health. Lil Red would be here soon and they would be off to the island at long last to once more walk with the apes.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Journey to Skull Island Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Skull Island Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 am

I wore my usual attire and had my sharingan activated as I headed to where Tappaja was located. As I arrived I yawned, it was really early and I hadn't slept much last night but I was fully prepared for the traveling I had ahead of myself with Tappaja.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Journey to Skull Island Left_bar_bleue320/320Journey to Skull Island Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am

He had arrived. Giving simply a nod, Tapp arose from his place and set down the tea before walking off. They wouldnt stop for a few hours until finally the coastline appeared with a boat the looked like it should have wrecked ages ago. "This is captain Jack, he will take us most of the way there but we will have to swim the last leg of the trip." After saying what he needed to say he set his things down on board and got ready for the half day sailing trip.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Journey to Skull Island Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Skull Island Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I followed him loyally for hours as we walked until eventually we came across a man with a boat, his name was apparently captain jack and would be taking them the majority of the way to the island. I bowed to the captain and then said to tappaja "Any particular reason we will have to swim the last leg?" I was a strong swimmer so I wasn't that worried but I was still interested nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 pm

The ship sailed and he was asked why they would have to swim the final portion of their journey, an easy enough question and since he was familiar with the legends of the island it would be quite believable. "No ship will come closer than this one as most of them would sink on the rocks, soon we will get to a point where the rocks are clustered so much that we will have no other choice." They journeyed for several more hours until the sun was just about to start sinking again for the end of the day when the giant fog cloud started rolling in and the anchor dropped. "This is our stop, lets be off." He adjusted his sword and dived off the side of the ship into the ocean and started swimming in a single direction, the island wasn't visible yet but it would be soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 pm

I nodded as he explained it to me, if the legends were true I wouldn't blame this poor guy for not wanting to go closer. As Tappaja dove off the edge I looked towards captain jack and said "Thanks for your help sir." I nodded and dove off the edge and landed in the water. It was freezing cold but I suppose that's to be expected of the ocean. I followed Tappaja through the water and also turned on my sharingan. As my eyes turned red and two extra pupils appeared the fog seemed much easier to navigate and I was easily able to point out the rocks, dodging them with hardly any effort.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm

As they got closer and closer to land the water got warmer until it was just below hot spring levels and then finally cooling off a few degrees for maximum comfort. It would take nearly twenty minutes of non-stop swimming but when they touched on the white sands it would seem worth it fully. Not but about sixty yards back from the shore started the dense treeline which seemed completely packed together, a loud roar sounded like some kind of dinosaur a good half mile to the west that shook the trees where they stood. Tappaja turned to Shizen and grinned, "Its good to be home."
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 pm

I continued to swim behind tappaja the warm water made it hard for me to swim, it was almost as hot as a damn hot spring and it relaxed my muscles making me slow down but still keep up with Tappaja. After landing on the shore I sighed in relief and took off my shirt and wrung it out and tossed it over my shoulder, exposing the scar on my chest. I said to Tappaja while stretching "This place looks interesting to say the least, I feel like I'll adapt quickly." I looked into the dense forest with my sharingan seeing many chakra signatures, most immensely larger than his. It would be a challenge but in time I'd grow enough to make them my bitches.
Back to top Go down
Tappaja
Sannin
Tappaja

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 pm

He smirked, the kid was much more confident than he should be and thats exactly what he would need to survive here. He put his fingers to his lips and let out a whistle that rang through the trees in front of them and echoed through most of the near-by parts of the jungle. Something started moving and he rubbed his shoulder. "Our ride will be here shortly."

[end /// tbc in next topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Skull Island   Journey to Skull Island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to Skull Island
Page 1 of 1