Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Mysterious Note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Mysterious Note Left_bar_bleue280/280A Mysterious Note Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Mysterious Note Empty
PostSubject: A Mysterious Note   A Mysterious Note I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

This morning, while the Shiokage was out of his office, I broke in. I pinned this note to his desk with a kunai, and left. My journey was about to begin. A new journey, a journey of adventure, riches, and a whole lot of whoop-ass. I was ready to fight, ready to explore, this was but a small bump in the story of Rohim Edrick, and I was ready.

To Dominic Edrick- Shiokage,

I believe it is time our fates come untwined. You have taught me in my youth lessons that I will never forget, and you helped shape who I am as a shinobi today. You taught me how to fight, and how to show a ferocity I thought I would never be able to reach. I will take those lessons with me to the grave, and you can count on that. I leave today to begin my own journey, away from the village of the Hurricane. I will be back soon, with riches beyond your wildest dreams. I will make a name for myself out there, Dominic, and hopefully soon I can spar with you again some day. But not as a pupil, as a friend.

So I take my leave from the docks of Harikengakure. I set out to the Shivering Isles to find a treasure only heard of in legends. I will use this treasure to fund the rebuilding of the Ao Phalanx Harbor, you know the harbor I repaired once already? I will also use the treasure to fund my further expeditions.

I will see you again, Dominic Edrick. You were more of a father to me than anyone else. When I return, I will be a new man. See you around.

Your friend, Your student, Your loyal assassin,
Rohim Edrick

P.S.- I borrowed your boat.

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Mysterious Note Left_bar_bleue410/410A Mysterious Note Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

A Mysterious Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Note   A Mysterious Note I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Though it had been only a single morning since my return, a quick stop by the office was in order before heading to Mt. Myria. A window entrance was well overdue and due to the upside-down towers, the bottom floor was just a swift free falling glide away. From the bridge connecting the structures, I kept, falling at the perfect angle to approach said target. I would land perfectly in the open window seal, crouching and a single hand placed to ensure stability. My cloak would be the last to drop down as it classically swayed down past my feet.

A quick stand at the window seal, I placed my hand on the side, looking around the office. God I remembered how much I hated paperwork, which made me glare immediately towards the desk. Odd, a kunai was pinned there. I would hop down, walk to and see a letter. Reading it, I realized the writing immediately. Rohim. The recognition had came from the speech he previously wrote at my wedding. I would finish the note, and look back towards the window, coming to a realization.

"Maybe I should lock that thing now on....."

With a sigh and an internal good bye, I took Rohim's kunai and wrapped the letter around it, placing in its own pouch. With a smirk, I headed back to the window and placed chakra back to my feet. I began to run back up the tower, returning to my route of making it to Mt. Myria.

[Exit]

(Lol, deduct a kunai from your inventory and add it to mine. You sacrificed it in the topic.)
Back to top Go down

A Mysterious Note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Tides :: Hidden Hurricane (Harikengakure) :: Shiokage's Office-
Jump to: