Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... Left_bar_bleue160/160Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... Empty
PostSubject: Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot...   Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:54 am

Omega wakes up for a moment to find that he's in a hospital bed. Though he can not recognize where exactly he is, he has a feeling he has been there before. He thinks to himself, I'm such a dumbass...Why did I do something so stupid and reckless...? Ah yes, because I have a tiny spot of warmth for children. Even if they are genin... He then mutters some unpleasantries and figures he might as well rest and reminisce about all that he's been through to get to where he was this day, since he can't remember which day it is.

As he begins to drift into the past, he lands in the time just after his family has all but been destroyed.

"I feel...cold...more so than I did, back at home. No. This is much worse...I can't...feel anything. Neither physically, nor mentally or emotionally. Why do I miss them? Why?" He falls to his knees and begins to cry. "Why me, God? Why? Have you forsaken me as well? Has the world forsaken me? Why was I born to this life? Why?...Why?!" As he asks this allowed, he screams loudly and curls into a ball, continuing to cry as he slowly falls asleep.

As he dreams of this, in real time, the medics are in a near panic. Omega, because of his dream, is crying blood and the medics try hastily to cure him, but to no avail. The head medic comes in to examine Omega and realizes that it isn't his physical injuries that are causing it, but whatever he is dreaming. The head medic said, "The most we can do right now is keep feeding him blood and continue healing his physical wounds. Once he wakes up, I'm sure he'll want to leave. So continue all of your progress toward healing his broken bones. Understood?" The other medics agree and quickly continue their efforts to heal Omega's physical injuries.

Meanwhile, in his dream, Omega jumps forward in time to his first encounter with a rogue jounin.

As Omega walks the outer lands of Tsundoragakure, he is searching for a jounin that has been stealing from passers-by, and wants to help the surrounding villages in what little way he can. Seeing as how this is his first encounter with a jounin, he is a bit nervous. "Damn. What did I get myself into this time? I'm going to fight a jounin? I've barely been able to fight off chuunin and they're tough...oh well. Can't back out now. Besides, I need to do what little I can for the ninja world. Right?"

In current time, the medics are hard at work and it seems they're almost at a breakthrough. "Sir! Within the next 12 hours, the broken thigh and ankle will be healed! The ribs however are rather serious. More serious than the Tsurukage's ANBU had told us." The head medic quickly replied, "Good work. Continue at full haste. As for the damage to his ribs, I'll treat them." And so they continue their aid to Omega's wounds.

Back in his dream, Omega makes contact with the jounin. To the jounin's distaste, he thought it was some kind of joke sending a guy like Omega to fight him. "Of all the shinobi, they send someone like you? You don't even belong to a village! This is disgraceful!" After this, Omega replies, "If you'd like, you could just let me kill you...I mean, that would be easier wouldn't it?" The jounin scoffed and took a step toward Omega with the intention of killing him. "You know what? I'm gonna make you eat those words..." Omega thought to himself, Is this truly a jounin? He seems so weak, I could tear him to pieces with a kunai alone... "I figured as much. Well why don't we make this simple. One attack. Put all of our chakra into our kunai and attack. Whoever still lives, takes the victory. How does that sound?" The jounin raised an eyebrow and nodded in agreement. "I like your style, kid. You got a lotta guts. Lets do it." As the jounin focuses all of his chakra into the blade, it nearly turns into a chakra katana. Omega thought, Holy shit. His chakra is intense. No wonder he's jounin rank...Welp have to keep my word. Omega charged his storm chakra into his kunai and rushed toward the jounin. "Here goes nothing!" Omega said aloud. As they land on opposite sides, they stand in their slashing stance waiting to see who falls first. Omega coughs up some blood and scoffs. "Looks like you got me..." The jounin turned his head and said, "Heh, thanks for the thought kid, but I'm not stupid. I know you leaned into it. But I guess this is it for me....see ya around, kid." Immediately after, he falls to the ground, dead and Omega falls to his knees. "So that's...a jounin's chakra....I'll remember it." He falls to the ground the rest of the way to rest and smiles a little.

After two weeks of intense healing, the head medic and others finally finished healing Omega's wounds. "It was a difficult task but we pulled through. Thank you everyone for your dedication." As Omega finally wakes up, he feels renewed and says, "Thanks, Doc." He then sits up and smiles completely for the first time in his life. He then speaks again, only more exhuberantly this time, "Alright! About time I really got serious!" He jumps out of the bed, quickly gets his gear on and runs out, pumped and ready for whatever comes next.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... Left_bar_bleue320/320Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot...   Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 am

Code:
Healing topic approved, you can continue to RP elsewhere as of now.
Back to top Go down

Story Time...While in a Coma...Because He's an Idiot...
Page 1 of 1