Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:01 pm

My plan to recall the clone would be altered as the Kage would launch a crescent from his blade directly up and down from his left side. My clone sensed it with his Sharingan, as the Kage launched it at him from only 9 feet next to him while he was reaching the trapped man. My clone simply kept moving forward. He had launched it as I reached the victim, meaning I had 9 feet of time to get out of the way from where I was at when he shot it. Easy, since I was already in motion. Sprinting forward in the same fashion as he was earlier, the clone hung his sword low and aimed to chop off the arm of my victim as the crescent whizzed past the clone's back and barely missed the side of my victim. Since the kage had launched the crescent just the clone had reached the victim, he had run out of time. The clone finished his attack and would chop off the arm. This would knock me out of the genjutsu, as planned, and I would begin performing handseals as I would've done normally, and ran to the building. When I reached the top, the kage through a kunai at me. I had a lot of distance on him, and it was easy to dodge by tilting my head to the right after bowing. A wicked smile crept across my face underneath my mask as I ran across building tops. But instead of withdrawing my clone like I had originally intended, I decided to let him have his fun. He lept backwards from the wounded victim and the kage by 20 feet, using his boosted speed to easily cover the distance in under a second. He began to perform handseals.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue240/240IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Katsumoto awoke from that horrible nightmare with sharp stabbing pain in his right arm. And he was falling to the ground and there was nothing he could do. The effects of it were still there though apparently. Katsumoto couldn't turn his head towards his wound but he could feel a pulse where his arm was and could feel hot liquid. Using his eyes Katsumoto realized his arm was gone. "AGH!!" Katsumoto looked in intense anger as he saw that coward of a man running away. Meanwhile Katsumoto realized he was going to have to cauterize the wound. Charging up chakra as he was paralyzed Katsumoto prepared his next action.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:48 pm

So nothing went in Nami's favor at all, in the end the clone still landed his attack on the male and as he did the screamed in pain at the loss of his arm upon hearing this Nami cringed a little but he still had to deal with the clone. He was obviously still here to hold off Nami while yet again another enemy escaped his grasp. Nami reached the male and knelled beside him, he didn't bother to ask him if he was okay because that was clearly not the case. He eyed the wound for a second, at this point he couldn't give the man immediate help, rising from his spot he began hand seals himself, he would have to deal with this threat first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2