Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: The Final Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Left_bar_bleue320/320Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm

At the great Castle of Illismera, the residence of the Tsurukage and elder of the Dovahkiin clan, the final round of the Chuunin Exams will be held. In the Kage's personal arena, Lag Kinzoku and Shizen Uchiha will fight for victory and the title of Exams Champion. The massive arena is located on the roof of the castle. The floor is smoothed sturdy wood that is 3 feet thick, and the stands along the border of the roof are built to be able to hold 10,000 spectators. In the middle of the stands is the actual arena, painted with lines indicating out-of-bounds and a single line bisecting two halves of the circular arena. The wooden floor and bleachers cannot be set on fire, as they are infused with chakra to be extremely fire-resistant. Each contestant will be led to either side of the arena by the captain of Morigakure's ANBU, surrounded by thousands of people chanting their names, placing bets on their victory.

The captain would nod to each contestant and wish them luck before ascending the stands to his post to proctor the match. With no doubt, this would be a fight to remember. These two contestants worked very hard to get to this point, and hopefully they would make this fight a good one. On the count of three, the captain would declare a beginning to the fight while dropping a white flag.

Shizen Uchiha will have the first post. Good luck to our finalists!
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Left_bar_bleue200/200Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 pm

I would enter the arena and look around at the crowd. This was probably the largewst amount of people that I have had the attention of in a long time, and having total strangers yell out my name was a new experience and I wasn't sure If I liked it or not. I would have to completely cut out the audience and focus only on the matter at hand, beating my opponent. I would look at him, a younger looking kid, and activate my sharingan. This was too big of a fight to let petty fears get in the way so it had to be done. I would also begin chipping away at the celestial gate inside me to give me an added boost. I would then just look as though I was resting with my hand rested on the hilt of my blade waiting to see if the boy would make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Left_bar_bleue160/160Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Lag walked into the arena the side opposite Shizen, his sword's hilt sticking up above one shoulder and Fulmine on the other. His hair was laying down and covering his crystal eye but it was obvious from the one shown that he was serious about this fight. He looked around for a moment and saw the kage section, the hidden storm throne was empty and instantly his heart sank a little but he had to remain focused. Charging up a bit of chakra within himself and having Fulmine fly up out of reach to start preparing a technique of his own for use. He looked to his opponent and saw that his eyes were red with black tomoe around his pupil which confirmed the rumors that his opponent was an Uchiha with an active dojutsu which would make this more of a challenge than his last fights so he couldnt afford to waste any time making this quick. He looked to the proctor and nodded a bit to say he was good to go then looked at the Uchiha and gave him a deadly glare that hinted at a lust for blood, it was time for him to prove his worth as a ninja of the storm at long last.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Left_bar_bleue200/200Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm

The boy obviously had a fighting spirit in him, I could tell by his eyes, this was a good thing. Normally someone would be hesitant in fighting someone this young but I knew that if he got this far he was no ordinary child, so I would go all out. Stacking the speed from my sandals and my eyes I could move at a speed slightly higher than a chuunin which hopefully would give me an advantage. I would begin charging chakra into my left fist and draw my ornate gold colored blade with my right and would begin to just run around the arena. First to the boys left I would then hard stop and backtrack to where I started, then back to his left then around him to his right. I would continue doing this in an attempt to confuse him all the while packing chakra against the gate in my body trying to crack it open.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Left_bar_bleue160/160Chuunin Exams: The Final Match Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:45 pm

His opponent was fast, to keep him at a safe distance Lag drew Raijin from behind his back and held it at the ready in a defensive stance. Slowly he continued charging his energy as bits of chakra from within himself leaked out into the blade as he prepared a skill he had only recently mastered but would no doubt prove useful here. Fulmine was fast as an avian creature and was keeping pace with Shizen above them near the roof, watching the kid like prey and ready to swoop in at a moments notice should he need to for the protection of his master and friend. Lag himself just closed his eye, keeping vision on someone that used speed to their advantage would be pointless after a while so he was going to use sound for now, the sound of Shizen's feet hitting the hard wood floor was easy to hear once he focused on it rather than the roar of the crowd, though he wasn't getting an exact lock it was enough to lock in a pattern and he was able to start predicting movements a bit to help strengthen his defenses. Opening his eye now he could see Shizen exactly where he thought he would be and confirmed that he could win this, it was time to fight but he was waiting for his opponent to come to him first before all hell would break loose.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:37 pm

I would hold the charge of the jutsu in my hand and slide to a stop about 15 feet away from the boys back. I would use my left hand and throw a single shuriken towards the boy in an attempt to force him to move. I would then sheath my blade and begin to from handseals while at the same time keeping my legs bent and sharingan focused intently on the boy, refusing to take my eyes off of him. I would hold this stance, prepared to dodge if necessary, and also while continually chipping away at the gate inside of my body.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

He held his position and spun around as he heard his opponent stop, the shuriken bounced off of his sword and he flashed the same deadly glare once again proving that he was willing to do anything it took to win and with the intensity in his eye it seemed that he might even be willing to go and press the only rule of these exams to its limit. His chakra was still charging up and he assumed a more offense-type stance, ready to go in for an attack once he got an opening.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:09 pm

It was time to make an attempt to strike. I would open the first gate and I would feel an explosion of power coursing through my system and the full capacity of my muscles being opened to me. My speed would now be inbetween that of a sp.jounin and jounin and my strength would be that of a chuunin. I would then smirk and sprint forward at the boy full speed and using my sharingan I would predict the exact moment to execute a slide aimed to go between his legs and as I did so I would punch him in the left thigh with the hand that had the chakra stored in it causing a small explosion of sparks that would burn his leg and numb it. Because of the speed I would easily make up enough moment to clear through his legs and I would then wedge my right foot in the ground and using the momentum from the slide I would launch myself up and back to my feet performing handseals for my next assault.

Spoiler:

110/160
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Shizen tried sliding in between Lag's legs, an odd tactic in any situation but especially against someone as small as Lag. As Shizen attempted to go through and punch his leg Lag twisted his knee and as there was almost not enough room for the much larger Shizen in the first place this stopped him right in his tracks. The bolt strike still landed on his inner leg but he had already caught his opponent and was able to compensate loss of feeling in the leg by pressing all of his weight against his opponent's rib cage while lowering his blade quickly down to a few mere centimeters away from his throat as something else happened. The chakra he had been building up inside his blade was released and the weapon was coated in a bright layer of raiton chakra, a low hum emanating from it to signify that this was a bad situation to be in. The weapon was laid out so the the tip was hovering Shizen's adam apple while the rest of the length came down across his chest so that even a slight twitch would result in an injury. Lag himself didn't change, his expression was still as cold as ever as he wondered why the man wasted his superior strength and speed trying to do something this stupid and get himself caught but all people made mistakes at some point. Lag was just going to try and finish this fight before he ended up making one of his own.

Storm Swim:
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm

The boy would try to utilize my less than favorable position on the ground, but he would forget my boosted strength and prowess in taijutsu. As he leg would attempt to fall on me I would grab the numbed leg and stand up quickly throwing it forward which would result in him flipping backwards before he is capable of pinning me completely and putting the blade against my chest. I would then use my immense speed and run 30 feet from the man. I would begin to weave together handseals facing back towards the boy now, I could hear the crowd cheering, they were obviously enjoying the performance by the two of us. This boy knew what he was doing for his age and I respected that, but I wouldn't lighten up on him.

100/160
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Lag was thrown off and wasnt able to get fully into position like he had wanted but that wasnt a bit deal, his sword was still charged for a while and he assumed his opponent was smart enough to not get in close enough for a match ending slice. He started charging more chakra while Fulmine dive bombed Shizen, chakra charged through his body which exploded into lightning that covered his body. The bord was aiming for his shoulder blade to try and slow down some of those punches which would be a fate shifting move for Lag. Lag himself re-assumed a defensive stance, looking at Shizen with a face that didnt make sense for someone his age that hadnt grown up in war times but none the less was there.

Fulmine:
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 pm

I finished my handseals just as I saw a bird coming at my shoulder, this bird was about to feel very uncomfortable. I would put my hand to my lips and blow outward causing an inferno of fire to come out of my mouth flying in the direction of the boy and his bird. I also felt my chakra pool running low, but I had a solution to that as I opened the second gate of rest with another burst of chakra and soon hopefully I would feel my strength return a little. After blowing the fire ball I began to form handseals again and staying crouched preparing to do any counter maneuver if the boy tried anything as my speed was now in between that of a jounin and an s-rank, speed someone of my level would normally never be able to hit.

50/160

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Final Match   Chuunin Exams: The Final Match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: The Final Match
Page 1 of 1