Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOTM - November build up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
MOTM - November build up Left_bar_bleue320/320MOTM - November build up Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

MOTM - November build up Empty
PostSubject: MOTM - November build up   MOTM - November build up I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Alright guys, after some discussion with a few members it has been determined that the awards shall be slightly changed from now on to make it more fair for everyone to get a better shot at having their face plastered up on the front of the site. Without further time wasted I shall tell you what these changes are, member of the month is now a more broad term making it open to absolutely everyone, player and staff level alike. This award is to be given to that member who for the majority of the month was just a good person for the site; helpful to ew members, polite in the chat box and maybe even giving up your own time to help someone learn to RP or train them without getting something out of it for yourself. Next are changes to staff member of the month, this award is more or less being trashed but it will be replaced with something new, character of the month. Just as the way MOTM works for how you act OOC this is all you IC but unlike MOTM you can be a flat out jerk and still qualify so long as you are being active and playing your character (obvious exceptions are things like running about as a high level character killing off genin and unskilled players just for the fun of it).

So yeah that is the list of changes and qualities of the new awards, in addition winners of these awards will be given a reward this time around. Those rewards being made available are a choice between 6000 ryo or a reasonable B rank technique for free. I now open the draft portion of this contest meaning its time you guys gave me some names of those you want to enter in for the chance at winning these prizes and also dont feel bad about nominating yourself if you feel you had you shit together and did a good job. Polls are open as of now and will close between 24 and 36 hours unless of course time isnt enough and we need more names. begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOTM Nominee List:

• Takeshi
  • Tokugawa
  • Yuki
  • Dominic

COTM Nominee List:

• Omega
  • Lee
  • Nami
  • Kataro

*Note, there will be more than 4 slots if we get more names than that*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nominate myself for member of the month as well as Omega and Lee both for character of the month.

Last edited by Takeshi on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
MOTM - November build up Left_bar_bleue320/320MOTM - November build up Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: MOTM - November build up   MOTM - November build up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:32 am

This topic is meant for people to post who they want to nominate, without at least 4 people in each category the polls are a bit to narrow and there wont be any voting for november so hurry up and throw in some names guys.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
MOTM - November build up Left_bar_bleue240/240MOTM - November build up Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: MOTM - November build up   MOTM - November build up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

I recommend ME! I want to defend my title! Well I'd like to put my character to both polls. I also recommend Yuki Edrick, Nami, Kataro Fuma, and Rohim!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM - November build up   MOTM - November build up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 am

so you in both but which categories do the other go in?
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
MOTM - November build up Left_bar_bleue240/240MOTM - November build up Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: MOTM - November build up   MOTM - November build up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 am

Ah Yuki in MOTM

Kataro in COTM

Rohim in Both

and Nami in COTM
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM - November build up   MOTM - November build up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:15 am

Not really wanting any repeats in the lists so these are the finals and since the month of November starts tomorrow Ill start the 2 day voting process right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTM - November build up   MOTM - November build up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOTM - November build up
Page 1 of 1