Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training Left_bar_bleue320/320Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training   Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:27 am

Takeshi was chain smoking this early morning, as far as he could tell dinner with the family and the hosts had gone rather well though he must have drunk to much because there was some memory loss after the initial introductions but he was still rather sure it was a pleasant experience with everyone there. He stood outside Valhalla, waiting on those two men to get there to meet him like he had said to the previous evening and as he expected after such a large meal everyone was late including him as far as the original time was concerned but it mattered little because the calories they had taken in at dinner would all be burned off and then some by this afternoon. He walked inside and laid down on a bench, still smoking like a mad man, and stared at the roof while he waited on his students in the silence of the morning in the training hall.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training Left_bar_bleue280/280Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training   Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 am

I was nervous as can be. For my laid-back demeanor, this was a huge deal to me, but how could I not have been as nervous as I was? My training was finally beginning! The Six-Tails' Host and I were to meet him here in the training hall of Valhalla this afternoon, and I had no idea what to expect. No, I take that back, I had a vague idea, but it wasn't a pretty one. With the Hebikage's performance in our first "training" session, I could generally tell that my entire training career under him would be one of cunning and extreme stamina. But, I did not know how to prepare myself other than my usual training because of how broad the imagery I had was. Nonetheless, I was finally at Valhalla. The Six-Tails would have the edge on me, having trained under Takeshi already. I would have to put up with being the new kid. I greeted Takeshi, wearing black training pants tied to my waist by a white shash, no shirt, and a cigarette in my mouth. I could see he was smoking as well. "Last night must've been pretty crazy for you, to be smoking so vigorously," I pointed out as I noticed he was taking out whole cigarettes in a single breath, "After your wife slapped you and left the room, you and your kid called over all those hookers and shit. Me and Rosuto got up and left because we felt awkward. You don't remember, do you?"
Back to top Go down

Double your students, Double your fun with Double bijuu Training
Page 1 of 1