Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox Scroll

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Fox Scroll Left_bar_bleue320/320Fox Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Done, and ready for pricing.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Fox Scroll Left_bar_bleue280/280Fox Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Ok, I'm gonna start with Kabuu and move my way down.

Small Shock - Approved

Healing Saliva - It looks alright, but to avoid any problems later down the line just add maximum dimensions for 'minor wounds'

Shocking Arrival - For technical purposes, add 8 miles an hour beside FPS and it should be fine. I converted it for you already, but the actual conversion is 8.18181818 mph

Tsubasa

Chakra Scalpels - Approved

Healing Saliva - Make the same edits as before

Rainshinshou - This Ijutsu in particular is in re-working. It can be found here if you would like to help fix it - https://narutosl.forumotion.com/t477-ijutsu-redo

Healing Saliva (Major) - Make the same edits as before, but also add maximum dimensions for 'major wounds'

Ourora

Slash (Variant) - Is it the exact same as the normal wind slash, just edited to the use of the summons tail?

Vacuum Bullets - Approved

Answer and make these edits and we'll continue
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 pm

For the shocking arrival, a lot of us here on SL use FPS for smaller jutsu so it's easier to get an idea on how it moves, so no I will not change that. I'll change the rest though.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Ok, sounds reasonable to me. Have the other edits been made?
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm

No. I said I will do them, not that they're done. I just got back, give me a minute, brodawg.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm

S'all good, twas just asking
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Okay for the question about the slash, the answer is yes. And the ijutsu technique I used had already been edited properly in the canon database, so you basically just told me to edit something to something worded exactly the same, because you didn't read up. Either way, bump, I'm done. Move on?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Moving on.

Sentouki

Curb Stomp - Two things here: 1. How much would the steel be bent? 2. What would happen to any internal organs involved in the stomping? I think there might need to be a limit to what bones could be broken though, seeing as you could curb stomp someones head and its game over.

Earthen Wall - Approved

Mighty Roar - What would happen to a person if they were within the roaring zone, I know you stated they would lose their footing, but could it send them flying and how far would it send them flying if it did?

Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:03 am

Bent = half of flattening. So halfway through.

And I said lose their footing, because they lose their footing. They fall over and fall into the hole underneath them. How would sinking ground cause someone to fly away? I never said anything about them being sent flying, because they don;y get sent flying. In that jutsu, I already made clear everything that happens.

Also, for the stomp, it's a very low likelihood that someone would be bad enough to somehow land their head directly under it. If they're that bad, they deserve to die anyway. If they're incapacitated and the opening is made to smash their head without them doing anything, it was probably game over for them anyway. A rank= probably lethal, but not definitely. And it only shatters bones. It's not strong enough to go through and puncture organs or anything, which is why I never mentioned anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 am

Let me rephrase what I meant by bent. Say you had a 6 inch piece of steel, it would dent 3 inches, right? I just wanted to know dimensions, but it should be fine now.

Back to mighty roar. Like I said, I acknowledge what lose their footing means and that the lose their footing. But say there's someone like me, who prefers to fly while in combat, what would the roar do to them since that aren't on the ground?
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:15 am

They would fall. Into the hole. Like I said.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 am

But what would cause them to fall into the hole if they aren't on the ground? It doesn't make sense that something that is flying to be sent falling into the hole unless there was a pressure wave that could cause the wings to stop working.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 am

Hm... would it be too op if I said that the chakra expands into the air then?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:23 am

Probably not, but I was just gonna say give a PSI amount for the roar because most likely if a roar can shatter steel, it has a high enough pressure wave to rip off wings of blood or any other material that is less durable as steel
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 am

In the jutsu, it clearly states that it shatters anything less durable than steel. Why do I need a psi if it already is exact as to what it breaks? It's obvious. I said it in the description. If it's less durable than steel, it's gone. Also, bump on the aerial thing.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 am

Ok, it looks good to me. I apologize for that PSI confusion, just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 am

Alrighty, let's keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 am

Ok, all the S rank techniques look legit to me. Now I can say approved for 25000 ryo. May anybody who disagree speak now or forever hold their peace.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 am

I'll buy it now, can someone deduct muh Ryo? I'll get a sublocation up for my summons in Mori
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks for the ryo deduct, tak. I'll PM you the sublocation
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 am

ryo deducted btw (so its official)
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Fox Scroll Left_bar_bleue410/410Fox Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 am

You know, if your going to have Neji go through your approval, you need to show a little more respect to the one doing it. Since I have had to deal with the death of my daughters first pet, I haven't had time to actually get to this. There is still an ass ton wrong with this.

D Rank fox

His ADHD WILL NOT be an undercover speed/reaction boost, nor will it be a reason for arguing being hit or not in battle. Just making that clear to you now.

Shocking Arrival - Oh can dent steel. No. Up to how thick can it dent it in? Bc if it can dent steel, it can break bones. So therefore you WILL tell just how deep it can dent it and what it does to the human body in terms of damage.

C Rank Fox

Chakra Scalpel - You need to explain just how well this can be used by a fox and up to which paws can create it. If the human feet can't create chakra scalpel, the back legs are not able to either. It is limited to the front paws only.

Rainshinshou - Same applies here. It is limited to the front two paws.

If you have healing saliva major, you don't need minor at all. It's not really natural to have a fox fly so you need to understand that your flirting with the maximum pricing of the summon at this level.

Lastly, your element for it says water, yet it has no water jutsu. Take it out.

B Rank Fox

An all spirit being? No, it needs a physical body. All summons have physical bodies, so change it. Your basically saying it can take its form and whisp away then return to its form. Hell no. Change it all.

A Rank Fox

Curb Stomp - At B Rank, you would probably crack someone's skull, by not shatter it. Depending the part of the body your stomping, and the position of the stomp, not all bones would break. Especially if their muscle mass is extremely tough. Up to how thick can the steel be dented? Severely means absolutely nothing in any approval process EVER. Your crater dimensions are too deep for B Rank Summons. If you hit someone, the crater would only be the part of the body you hit, c obviously if your going to crater that wide and that deep, your going soften the blow of your own attack, thus resulting in no broken bones nor dented steel. You'll just be sending them into a crater, nothing more. Make adjustments.

Mighty Roar - FUCK no. You should know better than that. It's basically auto hit. Your going to change it. Denied.

I'll be handling the S Rank last. Now, before you go arguing with the one person available to help you and making him miss ALL this stuff bc you want to argue him every step of the way, think twice before doing it again. I have half a mind to deny the whole Damn scroll just on this basis alone. Show respect or I will do this to everything you have. Reading this sequence of events has thoroughly pissed me off, and I won't stand for it. Your rl relationship with Haru WILL NOT be reflected in his line of work. Keep it out of here.

Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Bump. Edited. Also, I apologize. Won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Specifically.

D rank:

1) I know. Didn't intend on it boosting anything. The ADHD was simply a tool to make RPing with the little thing a bit more amusing.

2) Fixed to being able to dent iron.

C rank:

1) Fixed

2) Fixed

3) I hadn't realized I had added both, I apologize for the inconvenience.

4) Taken away

B rank:

1) Fixed

A rank:

1) Specifications as far as bone wounds have been added. Everything else, fixed.

2) Nerfed it.

Now, S rank is last. Tell me what to fix.

Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:59 pm

S rank is all we have to fix.. if it doesn't need fixed then can we get this approved finally? I'm itching to use this in the plot and upcoming plot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fox Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Scroll   Fox Scroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox Scroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next