Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear Scroll (Complete)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) Left_bar_bleue340/340Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Ok, I'll give my two cents here, being a mod;

Not many of your Summons jutsus have posts of charging. Any that are above B Rank should have a Charge time, and ALL jutsus, regardless of their rank, should have cooldowns, fix this immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) Left_bar_bleue410/410Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Also, you need to label N/A if they have no inventory. Are you sure you want to limit the number of bears? You can have up to five, but regardless, you will pay 25,000 ryo for the scroll. You are missing an A Rank. Please remove the spoilers from the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) Left_bar_bleue160/160Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

edited with the changes, not too fussed about an A rank summon, would it be possible to add it at a later date?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) Left_bar_bleue410/410Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:44 am

I may have to charge extra but I don't see why not. The charge won't be hefty, but like a penalty fee. However, now I would like you to add your pics into a spoiler for a cleaner look. I will appraise your techs after I leave work.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) Left_bar_bleue160/160Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

edited the spoilers in
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Charm of the Baby Bear - The distance needs to say Eye Contact. The Tech has to go through Gumbi alone. It needs some kind of charge. The cooldown needs to be higher, around 5 posts, and can it be broken by Genjutsu Kai? (I have Genjutsu Kai, it just needs to be posted)
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:08 am

Over you Go - Higher Cooldown of atleast 4 posts. The radius is too high for its rank, maybe half the number. Also, does it rise and fall within the same post?
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:17 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Over You Go - There needs to be a charge time. Do they rise and fall within the same post or is it a two post process?

Run Away! Is there a charge of chakra into the vocals?
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm

They dont rise and then fall, they rise OR fall, it just makes rocks jut out or sink into the ground in an attemp to trip the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Why ate you continuing to avoid the other questions? I've asked them more than once. In ALL of your techniques, you NEED to state what the charge time for the jutsu are, or if they requires handseals.

Over you go! - As far what you did answer, that is fine. How durable are they? I'm sure anyone with a tai tech or supplementary tech would smash them by shear force as well as ninjutsu. Also, Kenjutsu depending on cutting power.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Sorry im a little confused, how would a bear make handseals? wouldnt a charge time suffice, and Etai's post had me under the impression jutsu under B rank didnt require a charge time?. Also, sorry about not adressing the question, it wasnt intentional
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

I just mentioned the handseals for technical purposes. Not every jutsu is allowed to be passive. We as admin wouldnt let it happen. You can either state that it is a Body charge of x amount of posts, or body charge of chakra equivalent to handseals at the users rank. If you want some to be passive, you need to use the word passive in the description. Once you do that, bump.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Ok, thanks. i also cleared it up asking in the chatbox, if i add in Requires Charging to all techs, that would be fine?

Last edited by Pucko Caelum on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Yes, do so before I get to them. It will eliminate having to ask. Now to try and get back to the techs.

Over you go! - As far what you did answer, that is fine. How durable are they? I'm sure anyone with a tai tech or supplementary tech would smash them by shear force as well as ninjutsu. Also, Kenjutsu depending on cutting power.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm

ok should be done, added in they are just natural rocks
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Run Away! - 50 is too high of a number for clones. Reduce it drastically. Cooldown needs to be higher than 1 post. Does Kai or pain break this genjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Cud - Healing is Ijutsu so for element just put a - or N/A

Also, you have too many techniques for the ryo used for this rank. You either need to sacrifice part of the D-B Tech (meaning make it a solo rank) or keep it and lose the C Rank of the other techs. Even if you adjust the D-B Tech, there probably youll still have to lose atleast the D Rank of the other two.

Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Ranks of the other two? they are just flat D and C. adjusted Cud element and made the other technique a solo rank.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) Left_bar_bleue320/320Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 am

I'll Help! needs a post limit for each type of wound (small, medium, large) and the size of the largest wound that it can heal
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:50 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) Left_bar_bleue320/320Bear Scroll (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:53 am

Just for reference, we use the American system here, so could you convert 15cm into inches
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

There, all complicated and unfamiliar now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Scroll (Complete)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next