Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear Scroll (Complete)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am

I'll Help! - Cooldown needs to be atleast 7. It would only really be able to heal major wounds not associated with organ damage to a certain degree.

Look Out! - Cooldown needs to be atleast 7. Up to how many friendly targets get this boost within the range?
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 am

alright made the changes
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Stay Away! - If the one under the genjutsu thinks they are moving, and performs techniques, do they lose this chakra when they snap out of it, or do they regain any lost chakra used while in the illusion? Answer this, dont edit it into the technique yet.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 pm

There's no chakra loss. It's all an illusion designed to grant time for cud to heal and to catch your breath
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Ok, then I would now like you to edit that any chakra used while under this genjutsu returns to the enemy after it is broken, unless it is Genjutsu Kai. It's a bit of a drawback to you, but nonetheless...
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Ok there ive added it in. Bit of a pity but i understand it needs to be there
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Alright Pucko, make the edit for the Kai on Stay Away! and we'll move onto Baroo
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 am

donsies
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Back Off! - looks good to me. I would convert meters to feet or yards though.

Rush! - List the damage done, C Rank damage is a broad scale.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 am

donsies
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Slam them Baroo! - For starters, the distance is off. What is the maximum length it can go? Two, where do you get the water from? most water release techniques require water from around them and more skilled users can create water Once per topic. Now for the holding the charge thing, I don't know if that will fly or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Scroll (Complete)   Bear Scroll (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Scroll (Complete)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2