Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoshi from Mirage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Genin
Yoshi

Ryo : 3900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yoshi from Mirage. Left_bar_bleue160/160Yoshi from Mirage. Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Yoshi from Mirage. Empty
PostSubject: Yoshi from Mirage.   Yoshi from Mirage. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi, I'm Yoshi from Mirage. I was a global mod in Mirage. I decided to leave because of a dispute with another member. I've seen the archives and staff room, and i've seen all the topics. I guess Dominic brought those idea here. I like all the ideas;). Mind if i bring my contribution over?

P.S. I'll be staying in Mirage to help out till this month, since Haku and I are the only staff working.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yoshi from Mirage. Left_bar_bleue320/320Yoshi from Mirage. Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Yoshi from Mirage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshi from Mirage.   Yoshi from Mirage. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Welcome Sir Yoshi to Savage Lands, glad to have you. Please do read the rules and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Genin
Yoshi

Ryo : 3900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yoshi from Mirage. Left_bar_bleue160/160Yoshi from Mirage. Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Yoshi from Mirage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshi from Mirage.   Yoshi from Mirage. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 am

Hey nami! Still the super saiyan kid, huh?
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Yoshi from Mirage. Left_bar_bleue320/320Yoshi from Mirage. Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Yoshi from Mirage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshi from Mirage.   Yoshi from Mirage. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Still? Haha I just recently became the "Super Saiyan kid".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoshi from Mirage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshi from Mirage.   Yoshi from Mirage. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoshi from Mirage.
Page 1 of 1