Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Left_bar_bleue280/280Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Empty
PostSubject: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Atlast that horrid training was over, and with Yuki still livid with Dom, they were finally going home. The village came into veiw and Yuki stopped over the bridgeway paths that made up the village. Suffice to say she was still not happy with Dom, at all. At last the tower came into veiw, and Yuki began to pick up her pace. She wanted to see Hito again and rest since now she felt even more sick then before.
As they approached home, Yuki shoved open the door and walked inside, going to their hallway and into Hito's room. Seeing him amde her happier and she picked him up to walk across the hallway. The door slammed behind her, only to reopen a few seconds later to have a pillow and a blanket be thrown at the opposite wall and the door shut once again.
The message was clear, she didn't want to be near Dom tonight. Picking up Hito again with a smile she sat on the bed and let him crawl around in the sheets.
"That's right, you get daddy's side of the bed tonight."
She said, loud enough to be heard thorugh the door. Yuki hoped Dom could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Left_bar_bleue410/410Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 pm

The walk home, was needless to say, quiet. Yuki was in devil mode, angry at me for the situation that I put her in. She never spoke a word as we made our way back. The bridge was by far the worst. The winds ripped through the skies, whistling their tune, filled with hatred. It added to the tension, but Yuki was Yuki and I had to live with the consequences. Not many can separate home life from work, and I was hoping she would be able to.

Thru the house she went, sending a shockwave through the house. Stomping and door slamming, she went straight for Hito, leaving me at the doorway. I didn't dare try to mess with her. It was useless. I had other business to take care of, and I was leaving on this night. As Kage, my job was never done. This was no different. I stood in wait at the doorway, taking a deep breath. I would reflect for a small moment, but soon I would leave out...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Left_bar_bleue280/280Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:33 pm

with a soft sight Yuki began to play with Hito half mindedly. Her mood swings kicking in again, now she felt bad for not saying anything to Dom. He was only trying to help, and though his ideas were a bit short sighted, his intentions were pure. But she didn't want to be the one to say that she was sorry. After all that hustle and bustle to make Dom know she was mad, he would have to come and say it to her. For not giving her more warning and for putting her and their unborn baby at risk.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Left_bar_bleue410/410Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 am

The doorway now empty, I had thought about this debacle I was in with Yuki. After collecting myself, I would appear within the window of Hitomaru's room, sliding it open to let Yuki know I was there. The windows were specially designed for only the family to pick from the outside, a trick to never be locked out if anyone inside was in trouble. As it slid open,the breeze fluttered my cloak, my hair dancing as well as I placed my hand on the window seal. The winds were not bitter nor cold, they were now sympathetic, as my expression was. I looked dead into Yuki's eyes, hoping to get across to her without speaking. Words were miniscule in this situation. I needed her to feel me, my love for her. I stood silent, waiting for that connection of emotion from her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 am

Yuki picked Hito up as he began to drift off. Surprisingly, he didn't like the big room, probably cause of the lack of his dad. Slowly making her way across the hallway, Yuki placed Hito in bed before she turned and noticed Dom. Or rather she saw him and at first he scared the living hell out of her, her body jumping and a soft gasp escaping her.
As soon as she relax she looked back at him her eyes saying everything. I'm sorry, I know you were trying to help, I was just sick and tired and mad, forgive me?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 am

The connection was all that was needed. The eye contact was the link between our souls as if we were in our own world in which no one else existed. I could feel the sympathy coming from her and let her emotions cover my being. My eyes said the same. 'Im sorry for it all. I just needed to know you could be without me, and be safe'. I continued to let our link define our apology, my expression remaining neutral. That was until a small smirk reached my face, and I finally spoke to her, cloak still in the wind.

"I got to go now....I love you..."

This was our good bye, but it would be only be for now, not forever. Ny hand began to slide down from the window seal and to my side, my body beginning to turn away from her. It was a slow turn, giving her time to say what she needed while I was still staring into her heart.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 am

Yuki was glad that things were back to normal now that they had made their silent appologizes. Her face dropped though as he said that he had to leave, again. It was to be expected. Yuki knew what she was getting into once she married him, his job was never done. He always had to be somewhere at some point, but she was okay with that.
He was the busiest man she could ask for, and if it mean tthat he was keeping their home safe, then she could live with a few lonely nights. As he turned slowly she rushed over and hugged him.
"Be safe, we love you too."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm

As Yuki hugged me, all hard feelings were cast aside. I embraced it and let her love spread over me. I held her for a moment, letting my feelings embrace her one last time before leaving. I would pull her away from me, a large smile on my face as I looked into her eyes. It was always good to leave on a positive note, for who knew if it was the last time we saw one another. The last memory should always be a loving one. I gave a wink and as I did, I would thrust myself off the window, and begin my free fall. I would give her one final gaze before looking down to prepare my sky dive. It was time to get to business.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 pm

As Dom held her Yuki smiled, feeling so secure in his arms. But he had to leave, and so as he walked toward the window she slowly let him go, trying to make the moment linger a bit. As he leapt out of the window Yuki couldn't help but laugh, he could never simply use the door, he always had to make a big entrance and exit. Deep down Yuki felt the fear bubbling up again. The fear that he might not come home, that she will be left here with their adopted son and their baby.
As if! Dom was powerful, smart, and fast, it was unlikely that he would get himself killed. The Edricks were known around the ninja world, how would the clan look if their leader got himself killed. With a soft smile Yuki slowly closed the door to Hito's room, letting him sleep. She yawned, sleep sounded fantastic and walked back into their room to go to bed. Tired and feeling sick again, sleep was all she wanted.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)   Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning from Edrick City (Dom & Yuki)
Page 1 of 1